Business Analysis with Healthcare Certification Training
Business Analysis with Healthcare domain bolster the efficiency and profit of medical facilities by evaluating their financial activity, data management and services. Process adaption and business transformation are critical for surviving successful business enterprises competitively. This training will teach trainees how Business Analyst communicates requirements from customers, managers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to technical deployment teams to ensure the optimized solutions are designed and implemented to cater Healthcare field. Trainees will gain in-depth knowledge on the key concepts and terminologies in the Healthcare domain and the various healthcare plans provided by the US government.
All Courses Idea
For Instructor-led live online training program, each session will be approximately 2-3 hrs as per schedule. We offer weekdays or weekend schedules. You have the flexibility to watch the class recording (which is posted on LMS) if you miss any class. For Self-paced video training program, you will be provided recorded videos for all topics covered.
Assistance/installation guides for setting up the required environment for Assignments / Projects is provided. Online access to quizzes with auto evaluation.
At the end, you’ll work on a Real-life Project based Case study on any of the selected Use cases. Problem statement and Data sets will be provided.
You get 6 months access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Apart from the class recordings all installation guides, class presentations, sample codes, project documents are available in the LMS. Course and Study materials access is provided for Lifetime which are also downloadable.
We have 24×7 online support team available for help with technical queries you may have during the course. All the queries are tracked as tickets and you get a guaranteed response. If required, the support team can also provide you Live support by accessing your machine remotely.
coursesit works with multiple consulting/staffing companies in US. Dedicated Resume and Interview assistance is provided by our experts after you successfully complete the training and project/case study. We or our sister consulting companies don’t charge any extra fees for this service.
Business Analysis with Healthcare domain knowledge combines with Business Analyst skills to give a customized skillset for an individual looking to make a career as a Business Analyst in the Healthcare domain. This explores many business processes, use cases at every point of contact where the patients interfaces with the healthcare professionals. A Business Analyst should equipped with clinical trial knowledge and with various tools usage like SAS, HPQC- ALM, MS Visio, etc.
Did you Know?
1. As hospitals are getting digitized, Business Analysts acts as interface between patients and doctors and helps in maintaining patient data records, demonstrates the use of technology and electronic health records
2. As per PWC’s annual report, technology is playing a vital role where millennials are embraced and preferring virtual communication with doctors for health interactions using wearable devices and health applications. 61 percent are willing to have a video visit with the physicians and 21 percent are using mobile devices to fill prescriptions
3. MedeAnalytics, recently unveiled Enterprise Performance Management developed by OnFocus Healthcare to add planning, execution and progress tracking functions into company’s software. Clinical-Financial Performance Framework is a crosswalk analysis of all the hospital requirements and information on potential financial and non-financial risk assessment programs
Why learn and get Certified in Business Analysis with Healthcare?
1. MNCs are looking to employ qualified professionals as Business Systems Analyst, Healthcare Business Analyst, Business Analyst and so on and this certification will increase your visibility to such employers
2. According to one of the renowned recruitment portal, the average salary of the Business Analyst in the Healthcare is more than the average salary of a software engineer. Thus the specialization of Business Analyst in Healthcare ensures higher pay due to the scarce availability of qualified professionals
3. It allows for utilization of skills across the domains of IT, Business Management and Healthcare which increases employability of the individual post certification
4. As per the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), it is expected that there will be 19% increase in the job over the 2012 – 2022 decade
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Determine the primary role of a Business Analyst in a business
2. Understand project scope and project plan in a real business scenario
3. Learn Insurance Life Cycle and Healthcare Insurance products
4. Master in determining and analyzing business requirements document and business requirement Tools
5. Create a test plan as per the requirements using various testing methodologies
6. Learn different software development methodologies (waterfall, Agile, Spiral, RAD, Scrum)
7. Gain Knowledge on Prototyping and JAD [Joint Application Development], types of requirements (Business, Functional, Non-Functional, Transition, UI etc).
1. Candidates should have education or background in some aspect of the life sciences, healthcare, IT, pharmaceutical, medical devices, or related areas
2. Basic knowledge on Healthcare processes and concepts
Who should attend this Training?
This certification is highly suitable for a wide range of professionals either aspiring to, or already in the IT domain, and/or have experience in healthcare domain such as:
1. Business Analysts
2. Project Managers
3. IT Business Analyst
4. Healthcare Professionals seeking to break into IT domain
5. Engineers seeking to diversify skillsets as an addition to their existing profile
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the National Society of Certified Healthcare Consultants (Certified Healthcare Business Consultant Certification). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Business Analysis in Healthcare Domain, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective consultant. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I do practicals in Online Training?
For online training, CoursesIT provides virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to trainee. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GOTOMeeting, Webinar, etc.
Unit 1: BA Basics
1.Introduction to Business Analysis
2.Importance of Effective Business Analysis
3.Business Composition and Architecture
4.Roles and Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
5.Need for a Business Analyst
6.Standardization and Adaptability
7.Importance of Communication/Collaboration
9.Importance of Business Analyst in the Project Team
10.Business Analyst Career Path
Unit 2: Business Analysis Deliverables Part 1: BRD & Process flows
2. Data Flow Diagrams, As-Is Process Flow, To-Be Process flows, Common Mistakes made by new Business Analyst, Wireframes, UI mock-ups
Unit 3: Business Analysis Deliverables Part 2: Use cases
1. Use Cases
2.User Scenarios and
Unit 4: BA Tools & Healthcare Tools
1.HPQC – ALM
2.Visual Use Case
6.EMR System Overview
Unit 5: Industry Overview, Healthcare Reform, Healthcare Acronyms
1.Healthcare in USA
2.What are the major sectors of the industry, where are the jobs , MCD, MCR, MMIS
3.What is healthcare reform – basics
4.Health Insurance Concepts: Premium, Deductible, Co-pay, Co-insurance, Exclusions, MLR, OOPMax, EHBs, Capitation versus FFS, In-network, OON, Prior-Auth, Pre-cert, EOB, AV-Values, etc.
5.What are the common short-forms in healthcare interview, what each one means, when to not use which short-forms.
Unit 6: Types of Insurance & Healthcare Insurance Exchange (HIX)
1.The biggest provision of the healthcare law is HIX, THIS is where the jobs are
2.What is an Exchange, how does it work, who do exchange people work with
3.What is a state-run HIX, what is a Federal HIX
4.What are the different functions of the exchange – eligibility, enrollment, plan management, risk, re-insurance & risk corridors
Unit 7: EDI & Claims
1. What are EDI transactions, different types, ANSI, ASCX12, EDIX12, Meanings, Uses and Formats of the following: HIPAA EDI 837, 834, 835, 820, 270, 271, 277, 278
2.What are EDI implementation guides, what are EDI Companion guides? How to read them? How to write EDI requirements? What business rules do EDI transactions follow?
3.What is an EDI transaction? What are the parts – loops, segments, delimiters, etc?
4.What is claims lifecycle? Who pays for claims & how is payment transmitted? What is Revenue Cycle Management
Unit 8: Healthcare Small Topics
1.What is ICD? Why ICD-10? What are CPT Codes, What are HCPCS codes? What is HCFA-1500? What is UB04 Form?
2.What are NCQA standards?
3.What is MMIS of CMS? What do they do?
4.Conversion means what? What is data mapping? What is ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk? What are the online conversion tools?
5.ICD-CM versus ICD-PCS Clinical Unit versus Procedure Coding System
6.Medical Loss Ratio
7.Pharmacy Benefit Management
Unit 9: Provider Sector
1.BPMN Basics – Pools, Lanes, Event, Activity, Gateway, Sequence, Group, Annotation!
3.EMR Implementation Projects
4.Revenue Cycle Management Projects
Unit 10: JAD Session
1. JAD Session, Verifying Requirements after a JAD Session. One-on-One Meetings for Requirements: JAD Session Homework, Writing a JAD Session Agenda, JAD session inputs, Conducting a JAD Session, JAD Session Outputs, Recording draft requirements in Requirements management tool.
About Business Analysis with Healthcare Certification
Healthcare Business Analyst seek to support the efficiency and profit of medical facilities by evaluating their financial activity, data management and services. For these aspiring Business Analysts, an esteemed society named National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants delivers few certification programs for business healthcare consultants.
Apache Spark with Scala/Python and Apache Storm Certification Types
A well known certification authority for Apache Spark with Scala/Python and Apache Storm offers two important types of certification.
1. Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCA500))
2. Cloudera CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer Exam (CCA175)
Certified Healthcare Business Consultant (CHBC) Certification
The CHBC Certification exam is intended for skilled business healthcare consultants who have demonstrated an understanding of the total healthcare business environment, both practice and financial management. All areas of the healthcare business environment is incorporated in CHBC Certification exam. NSCHBC strongly recommends attaining its membership and few years of experience in healthcare domain before taking the CHBC Certification exam.
1. Understanding the total healthcare business environment, including practice and financial management
2. Should be a member of NSCHBC
1. Mode of exam is online
2. Duration of the exam is 4 hours
3. Passing score is 70%
4. Cost of the exam is $600.00
BA with Healthcare domain online training by CoursesIT.us is one of the best training I took from trainer Anil. Trainer is very detailed and takes his time explaining the course and you can tell that he knows everything there is to about BA and Healthca –