Big Data Hadoop Admin Certification Training
Hadoop is the most important framework for working with Big Data in a distributed environment. Hadoop Administrators maintains and troubleshoot Hadoop clusters in production/development environments. By attending this training, trainees will learn about Hadoop cluster including planning, deployment, monitoring, performance tuning, security using Kerberos, HDFS high availability and Hcatalog/Hive administration. This course covers the fundamental concepts of Apache Hadoop and Apache Cluster.
All Courses Idea
For Instructor-led live online training program, each session will be approximately 2-3 hrs as per schedule. We offer weekdays or weekend schedules. You have the flexibility to watch the class recording (which is posted on LMS) if you miss any class. For Self-paced video training program, you will be provided recorded videos for all topics covered.
Assistance/installation guides for setting up the required environment for Assignments / Projects is provided. Online access to quizzes with auto evaluation.
At the end, you’ll work on a Real-life Project based Case study on any of the selected Use cases. Problem statement and Data sets will be provided.
You get 6 months access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Apart from the class recordings all installation guides, class presentations, sample codes, project documents are available in the LMS. Course and Study materials access is provided for Lifetime which are also downloadable.
We have 24×7 online support team available for help with technical queries you may have during the course. All the queries are tracked as tickets and you get a guaranteed response. If required, the support team can also provide you Live support by accessing your machine remotely.
Certification assistance provided with proper guidance and certification dumps.
coursesit works with multiple consulting/staffing companies in US. Dedicated Resume and Interview assistance is provided by our experts after you successfully complete the training and project/case study. We or our sister consulting companies don’t charge any extra fees for this service.
Data has become an integral part of every organization, be it small or large; and maintaining it in a proper form has become difficult. Hadoop is a revolutionary open-source framework for software programming that took the data storage and processing to next level. Hadoop platform is used for structuring data and solves formatting problem for subsequent analytic purposes. Hadoop Administration is one of the specialization areas of Hadoop framework which helps in Hadoop Installation, Hadoop Security, Setting up Hadoop clusters and log files and designing, testing and building Hadoop environments.
Did you Know
1. The need for Hadoop Operations and Administration experts to manage Hadoop Clusters is becoming vital due to the increased adoption in traditional IT solutions and increased number of Hadoop implementations in production environment
2. A study at McKinsley Global Institute predicted that the annual GDP in Manufacturing and Retail industries will increase to $325 billion with the use of big Data Analytics
3. LinkedIn’s data flows through Hadoop clusters.User activity, server metrics, images,transaction logs stored in HDFS are used by data analysts for business analytics like discovering people
4. As per Industry trends, the demand for Big Data Hadoop has begun in 2011. More than 87% of companies have implemented Big Data Hadoop in three years and redefined the competitive landscape of various industries
Why learn and get Certified in Big Data and Hadoop Admin?
1. Leading multinational companies are hiring for Hadoop technology – Big Data & Hadoop market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2016 (Forbes).
2. As per Market and Markets research, it is expected that the Big Data Analytics is anticipated to reach USD 13.9 billion by the end of 2017. Thus there is a huge demand for the certified Hadoop Administrators who have niche skills in the admin domain and adapt to Big Data and Analytics environment.
3. Most popular companies implementing Big Data Hadoop are EMC Corporation, Apple, Google, Oracle, Hortonworks, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco and many more need several job openings with various designations.
1. Fundamental knowledge on any programming language and Linux knowledge is required so that the participants should know how to navigate and modify files within the Linux environment.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Understand how Hadoop solves the Big Data problems, about Hadoop cluster architecture, its core components and ecosystem
2. Have knowledge on different Hadoop components, understand working of HDFS, Hadoop cluster modes and configuration files
3. Be expertised in Hadoop 1.0 cluster setup and configuration, setting up Hadoop Clients using Hadoop 1.0 and resolve problems simulated from real-time environment
4. Work on the secondary namenode, working with Hadoop distributed cluster, enabling rack awareness, maintenance mode of Hadoop cluster, adding or removing nodes to your cluster in adhoc
5. Gain knowledge day to day cluster administration tasks, balancing data in cluster, protecting data by enabling trash, attempting a manual failover, creating backup within or across clusters, safeguarding your metadata and doing metadata recovery or manual failover of NameNode recovery
6. Have capability to cluster, cluster sizing, hardware, network and software considerations, popular Hadoop distributions, workload and usage patterns, industry recommendations in Hadoop 2.0 environment
Who should attend this Training?
The Hadoop Administration course is best suited to professionals with IT administrator experience such as:
1. System Administrators
2. Windows Administrators
3. Linux Administrators
4. Infrastructure Engineers
5. DB administrators
6. Big Data Architects
7. Mainframe professionals
8. IT managers
9. Support engineers
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Cloudera (CCAH). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Hadoop Administration, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Hadoop Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I do practicals in Online Training?
For online training, CoursesIT provides virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to trainees. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
Unit 1: What is Big Data
1.Need for a different technique for Data Storage
2.Need for a different paradigm for Data Analysis
3.The 3 V’s of Big Data
4.Different distributions of Hadoop
Unit 2: The Case for Apache Hadoop
1.A Brief History of Hadoopli>
2.Core Hadoop Components
4.Hadoop Eco-Systems – Overview
Unit 3: The Hadoop Distributed File System
2.HDFS Design Assumptions
3.Overview of HDFS Architecture
4.Writing and Reading Files
Unit 4: MapReduce
1.What Is MapReduce?
2.Features of MapReduce
3.Basic MapReduce Concepts
5.What is a Combiner?
6.What is a Practitioner?
Unit 5: An Overview of the Hadoop Ecosystem
1.What is the Hadoop Ecosystem?
4.Data Storage and Retrieval Tools
Unit 6: Planning your Hadoop Cluster
1.General planning Considerations
2.Choosing the Right Hardware
Unit 7: Hadoop Installation
3.Basic Configuration Parameters
4.Hands-On Exercise on a Pseudo – Cluster
5.Hands-On Exercise on a Multi-Node Cluster
Unit 8: Advanced Configuration
5.Configuring Rack Awareness
Unit 9: Hadoop Security
1.Why Hadoop Security Is Important
2.Hadoop’ s Security System Concepts
3.What Kerberos Is and How it Works
4.Integrating a Secure Cluster with Other Systems
Unit 10: Managing and Scheduling Jobs
1.Managing Running Jobs
2.The FIFO Scheduler
3.The Fair Scheduler
4.The Capacity Scheduler
5.Configuring the Fair Scheduler
6.Evaluating the different schedulers
Unit 11: Cluster Maintenance
1.Checking HDFS Status
2.Copying Data Between Clusters
3.Adding and Removing Cluster Nodes
4.Rebalancing the Cluster
5.Name Node Metadata Backup
Unit 12: Cluster Monitoring and Troubleshooting
1.General System Monitoring
2.Managing Hadoop’s Log Files
3.Using the Name Node and Job Tracker Web UIs
4.Cluster Monitoring with Ganglia
5.Common Troubleshooting Issues
6.Benchmarking Your Cluster
Unit 13: Installing and Managing Other Hadoop Projects
About Hadoop Administrator Certification
With the Hadoop Administrator certification program, you can evaluate your Big Data expertise and gain recognition for one of the most sought after skills in technology today. Hadoop certification proves trainees demonstrated proficiency as a Hadoop Administrator, Developer, and Data Analyst.
Hadoop Administrator Certification Types
Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCA-500) Certification
A Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCAH) certification proves that you have demonstrated your technical knowledge, skills, and ability to configure, deploy, maintain, and secure an Apache Hadoop cluster.
1. Fundamental knowledge of any programming language and Linux environment
2.Participants should know how to navigate and modify files within a Linux environment
1. Exam fees is $295
2. Exam duration is 90 minutes
3. There are 60 Questions
4. Passing mark is 70 percent
I am extremely happy with my training and time with Courses IT. Good and supportive coordinator and Amit is an awesome trainer who got sound knowledge in HADOOP Admin. I have learned and gained good knowledge about Hadoop Admin. – Satish Reddy
Courses IT has an amazing Hadoop Admin training program. No lesson is a waste and I was surprised how much I had learnt in a short amount of time. Even after the training is over the staff is readily available and eager to help through the interview process. I highly recommend Courses IT to anyone willing to pursue a career as a Hadoop Admin. – Mohan Singh
I took Hadoop Developer training with Courses IT. The trainer has adequate knowledge in Hadoop and patiently clarified the questions. Also the training coordinator very helpful in understanding the needs and always very responsive in returning the calls/doing the needful. I would recommend Courses IT for Hadoop training!!!. – Anbu Jayaraman
Hi I have completed Hadoop course with Courses IT; I would love to recommend this institute for its structured way for teaching and engaging students in implementing real time use case scenarios. I would love to recommend this course for those who wish to jump start career in Hadoop – Aiden Logan
Awesome Online Training Hub for students who need online training with romote, I am very happy to recomonfed this institutes… – Rinky Das