|Start Date||Duration||Time (CST)||Type||Instructor-Led Live||Price||Enroll|
|28-May-2017||40 Hrs (4 Weeks)||09:30 PM - 11:30 PM||Online||MODE OF TRAINING||$ 799 |
SAPUI5 and FIORI Certification Training
SAP Fiori is nothing but a platform that supplies the porting of applications on mobile devices and was announced on 15 May 2013. SAP Fiori is founded on SAP's technology platform which is called NetWeaver. For SAP customers this unique product is made available without any additional costs. This enables SAP partners to leverage the numerous advantages of SAP Fiori. SAP Fiori makes for a superior user experience for SAP software and consists of up to hundreds of applications that are known to be intuitive.
**SPECIAL OFFER: We will provide all Pre-Recorded Videos to learn the Pre-requisites needed for SAPUI5 and FIORI Training. Covering Topics of the latest SAP OOABAP.
All Courses Idea
SAP Fiori is a group of applications that has been written recently by SAP to address often used SAP functions like self-service tasks, workflow approvals, and information lookups. SAP Fiori provides simple access across smartphones, desktops, and tablets. It is an impressive initiative from SAP to provide a quicker and highly responsive user interface. It employs cutting-edge design principles for delivering simple and responsive experiences which are personalized and across different devices from mobile phones to tablets and desktops. Its effort is centered on supplying a user interface across varying devices. There is a lot of potential for Fiori since it resolves the core problems SAP users have today. Our training focuses on enhancing your skills on important concepts of SAPUI5 and FIORI.
Did you Know
1. Fiori is a stunning and beautiful Italian flower; this naming choice expresses the ambitions of SAP on user experiences. Since Fiori is current, the needs for Fiori consultants skyrocketing, leading to this course being an excellent option for career boosts.
2. The utilization of OData services for Fiori can be seen as foreshadowing a much larger trend. Therefore, one can be sure that Fiori has a bright future and can be expected to be in demand soon.
3. In development support, SAP is investing significantly into Web-based development tools. The most noticeable tool is known as WebIDE and is the main tool for executing Fiori applications and interacting with HANA
4. With Fiori, SAP is trying to gain ground on third party applications which uses HTML or Java or other to design user Dashboards which are really easy to use but requires separate integration with SAP Applications
5. In the Software Frameworks category, SAP Fiori has a market share of about 0.1%. In coming days we’ll also see the fierce fight in the User interface and ERP integration market and how companies launch different products or applications either to retain or enhance their market share
Why learn and get certified in SAPUI5 and Fiori?
1. The goal of this course is to introduce you to the methodologies, tools, and best practices for formulating, designing, and improving your very own SAP Fiori application. This will give you an edge over the competition for the same requirements
2. The arrival of a new technology will need professionals to learn the technology and assimilate expertise in delivering solutions based on the new technology. The learning is required to remain competitive in the job market
3. This course is focused on taking SAPUI5 and Fiori design guidelines and showing you how to apply them to your own unique business needs. Or, in other words, building your own SAP Fiori application that’s just as brilliant and user-friendly as SAP applications.
4. By learning SAPUI5, You will be able to develop responsive web applications both with static content and dynamic content (Server side). This will enrich your technical skills to a new level which is the current market trend. With ui5 and fiori knowledge you will be able to develop cloud applications for desktop and mobile devices.
1. Basic understanding of business processes typically addressed by SAP
2. ABAP for Odata Creation only
3. Basic Programming skills
After the completion of SAPUI5 and Fiori course, you will be able to:
1. Understand SAP Fiori system landscape architectures and its core functionality
2. All fundamentals including HTML5, CSS, JS, JQuery, DOM.
3. End to end MVC to develop UI5 Applications from Scratch
4. End to end development of Fiori App using Eclipse and WebIDE
5. Development of OData services using netweaver gateway
6. Understand different aspects of SAP UX technology
7. Take informed decisions in a UI5 project
8. Know what are the opportunities that will come by learning the new UX technology
9. Work as SAPUI5 professional consultants
10. Make existing SAPUI5 Apps better with responsive and more UX centric development
11. Understand all the concepts related to SAPUI5/ Openui5 web app development
Who should attend this Training?
1. Anyone interested in SAP Fiori and Design Thinking
2. Solution Consultants
3. Application Developers
4. Mobile Application Developers
5. UX Designers
6. Web developers
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAPUI5 and Fiori. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAPUI5 and Fiori demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, coursesit provides a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The complete course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. CoursesIT conductes online sessions through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GOTOMeeting, Webinar, etc.
Basic Foundation for UI5
- 1.Creating our first web page
- 2.Line breaks, paragraphs and headers
- 3.Bold, italics and comments
- 5.Linking to another page
- 7.directory structures
- 8.New audio tag, New video tag
- 10.Forms, Get/Post method, action
- 1.External style sheet
- 2.Font properties
- 3.CSS comments
- 4.Box model, padding, border, margin, padding
- 6.Div and Span
- 7.Working with colors
- 8.Background images
- 9.ID's, child selectors, pseudo classes
- 10.Styling links, styling lists
- 11.Rounded corners
- 12.Linear gradient
- 13.Float and clear
- 14.New tags for the layout
- 1.Document Object Model
- 2.Relating HTML Elements
- 2.Statements and Comments
- 3.Finding Errors
- 4.Variables, Data Types
- 8.Functions, Functions with Parameters
- 9.Functional with Multiple Parameters
- 10.Variable scope
- 12.Statements if, else, nesting if, Complex Conditions, switch
- 13.While loop, for loop
- 14.Objects, properties and methods
- 16.Changing an image source
- 17.Forms, form values
- 18.Form validation text boxes, and passwords
- 19.Radio buttons, Check Boxes
- 20.Creating HTML Element
- 21.Modifying HTML Elements
- 22.Appending HTML Elements
- 23.Deleting HTML Elements
- 24.Regular Expressions
- 3.DOM Manipulation
SAP UI5 Framework and ControlsUnit 1: SAPUI5
- 1.Installing SAPUI5
- a.SAPUI5 Tools
- b.Versioning of SAPUI5
- c.Upgrading jQuery for SAPUI5
- 2.Before you Start
- 3.Naming Conventions for Control and Application Development
- 4.Browser and Platform Matrixes
- 5.Compatibility Rules
- 6.Experimental Flag
- 7.Security Information for SAPUI5
- 8.Getting Started with SAPUI5
- a.Create Your First SAPUI5 Application
- b.Create Your First Mobile SAPUI5 Application
- c.Develop Your First Application using SAPUI5 Tools
- d.Testing SAPUI5 Applications
- a.Model View Controller (MVC)
- b.Resource Handling
- d.SAPUI5 Components
- 10.Application Best Practice
- 11.Application Best Practice
- 12.Initializing and Loading SAPUI5
- Bootstrapping: Loading and Initializing SAPUI5 in HTML Pages
- b.Initialization Process
- c.Configuration of the SAPUI5 Runtime
- 13.Models and Data Binding
- a.Model View Controller (MVC)
- b.Resource Handling
- d.SAPUI5 Components
- f.Model View Controller (MVC)
- g.Resource Handling
- 14.Building the UI
- a.Instantiating Views
- b.Implementing XML Views
- c.Handling Events in JSON Views
- d.Typed Views and Controllers
- e.File Names and Locations (View and Controller)
- f.View Cloning
- g.Support for Unique IDs
- i.HTML Templating in SAPUI5
- k.Working with Controls in SAPUI5
- l.Declarative Support
- 15.Structuring SAPUI5 Applications
- a.Modularization and Resource Handling
- b.SAPUI5 Components
- 16.Translating SAPUI5 Applications
- a.Identifying the Language Code / Locale
- b.Resource Bundles
- c.Use of Localized Texts in Applications
- d.Support Translation
- 17.Support Translation
- a.Example: Component Configuration
- b.Controller Extension
- c.Controller Replacement
- d.I18n Resource Text Customization
- f.Caveats Regarding Stability Across Application Upgrades
- 18.Building Mobile Applications with SAPUI5
- a.Handling Navigation and Lifecycle Events
- b.Adapting to Platform and Form Factors
- c.Working with Lists and Tables
- d.Triggering Phone, SMS and E-Mail
- e.Scrolling in SAPUI5 Mobile
- f.Running SAPUI5 Mobile Apps in Hybrid Web Containers
- g.Using Images in Mobile Applications
- h.Message Handling
- i.Mobile Events
- j.Performance Behavior
- k.Building Charts with SAP VIZ
- b.Logging and Tracing
- c.Troubleshooting: Common Issues
- d.Browser Debugging for ABAP Developers
- e.SAPUI5 Diagnostics
- f.SAPUI5 Mobile Diagnostics
- 20.Testing in SAPUI5
- 21.Developing Content for SAPUI5
- a.Development Conventions and Guidelines
- a.Create a new SAPUI5 application
- b.Development process overview
- c.Development environment overview
- d.Building SAP Fiori-like UIs with SAPUI5
- e.Deploy to SAPUI5 ABAP Repository
SAP Fiori Introduction and App DevelopmentUnit 1: SAP Fiori
- 1.Master Detail view in SAPUI5 Mobile
- 2.Master Detail view in SAPUI5 Desktop
- 3.Routing in Components
- 5.sap.m.app API
- 6.sap.m.List API
- 7.sap.m.Icontabbar API
Object Oriented Programming in ABAPObject Oriented Programming in ABAP
- 1.What is Object and class?
- 2.Why to define a class?
- 3.Components of class
- 4.Attributes - Instance, static, constant
- 5.Methods- instance, static
- 6.Role of Attributes & Methods in OOPs programming
- 7.Defining class in class builder
- 8.Accessing Attributes in a method
- 9.Instantiation of object in report program
- 10.Visibility - Public, Private, Protected
- 11.Method parameters - importing, exporting, changing, returning
- 12.Relationship between objects
- 19.Abstract class
- 20.Type casting
- 21.Widening Casting
- 22.Narrow Casting
SAP Netweaver Gateway Using OData ServiceUnit 1: SAP Netweaver Gateway:
- 1.Introduction NetWeaver Gateway
- 2.NetWeaver Gateway Usage
- 3.Gateway Architecture overview
- 4.Technical Components Involved
- 5.Introduction to REST
- 6.Introduction to OData
- 7.OData advantages
- 8.Introduction to OData formats JSON and XML
- 9.Overview of Structure of an OData Service
- 10.Overview of Service Document
- 11.Overview of Service Metadata Document
OData OperationsOData Operations
- 5.OData Query Options
- 6.Filtering and Projecting ($filter and $select)
- 7.Sorting ($orderby)
- 8.Client-Side Paging ($top, $skip, and $inlinecount)
- 9.Counting ($count)
- 10.Inlining ($expand)
- 11.Formatting ($format)
About SAPUI5 and Fiori Certification
This certification exam is conducted by SAP organization to certify that the professional possess basic knowledge in the area of SAPUI5 and Fiori. SAPUI5 and Fiori certification is recommended for entry-level qualification to provide an opportunity for consultants to get familiar with the fundamentals of the SAPUI5 and Fiori solution.
SAP Certified Technology Associate (C_SAPXIMP_20)
1. Minimum two years of IT experience or at least a year of SAP experience in the USA.
2. At least two years SAP implementation experience or have attended at least 15 days of relevant training in SAP. Proof of the above must be presented upon registration – this is for the Asia Pacific and Japan region.
1. Associate Level Certification
2. Exam price is $500
3. Exam duration is 180 minutes
4. Exam questions is 80 questions
5. Passing score is 59 percent
SAP Certified Development Associate (C_FIORDEV_20)
There are no such pre-requisites to enrol for this certification.
1. Associate Level Certification
2. Exam duration is 180 minutes
3. Exam questions is 80 questions
4. Passing score is 61 percent
I had experience in SAP but wanted to upskill my knowledge so called in CoursesIT. I was advised the best course to go with which is SAPUI5 & FIORI. The Training was excellent and Trainer was very helpful to all the trainees in the sessions. very goo Read More - Michel
SAP UI5 And FIORI TRAINING FAQs
2.HTML5 is mainly for the purpose of creating a simple Web page without formatting and logic but UI5 provides standard style and components to build rich UIs.
1.Configuration of Transaction Applications and Fact Sheets
2.Configuration of Analytical Applications
1. Eclipse for UI development
2. Back-end system for Odata development
2. You can build Responsive, Delightful, Enterprise ready applications to run on any devise easily using UI5.
3. SAP new innovations like Fiori, Mobility, Cloud, Successfactors and all other existing products updates are directly/indirectly using SAP UI5 technology.
4. Most important, many SAP clients are still in Web Dynpro techonlogies (Java& ABAP) or earlier UI techs and they are eager to migrate to Fiori/UI5 based applications.
5. SAP Integration with other technologies/products made easy with UI5 programming.
6. SAP has given OpenUI5 has a Open Source, check the updations to it in SAP/openui5.
If you want to update or get ready with UI5 demand, then learn the following skills:
2. SAP UI5 in SAPUI5 SDK – Demo Kit
3. SAP Cloud Platform ( free trail version to practise SAP UI5 on Cloud for life time)
1. SAP oData, Gateway- you need these to become an ideal SAP Fiori Consultant
2. Knowledge about SAP ERP
SAP UI5 And FIORI Placement FAQs
1.Updating OData Services on ECC
2.Deploy, maintain and test the services on NetWeaver Gateway
3.Upload the SAPUI5 project to customer landscape/ABAP Server
4.Download the standard FIORI application source code and extend as per the requirement
5.Ability to add the tiles to the launch pad
6.Ability to use FIORI theme designer and change the current FIORI application or logo.
1.Design, build, test and deploy SAP technical solutions.
2.Plan, deliver and supervise system configuration and documentation tasks.
3.Solve complex business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance, using SAP technologies.
Generic Training FAQs
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
3.Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) –
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) –
3.Self-paced Video Training (SPVT) –
2.Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
3.CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
4.Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
5.Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
6.Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
7.Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
8.Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
1.Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
2.Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
3.Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
4.Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
5.Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
6.Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
7.Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
8.Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice.
1.For USD payment, trainee can pay by Paypal and Bank of America
2.Bank payments from anywhere in USA
4.International Wire transfer
7.Bank of America transfers
8.Wells Fargo Surepay
12.Instalment option is also available
13.We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
1.Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
2.Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
Generic Placement FAQs
1.Resume Assistance – We help you with preparing a very good and presentable Resume using your past experience and the Real project based Case studies. We also help you how to represent your resume and answer project based questions, module based technical questions, and behavioral questions. After you are done with this process, you will be very confident with representing you resume
2.Interview preparation Assistance – We provide you mock interview videos, Interview faqs and project based documents. We then guide you step by step to take an interview and clear it
3.Certification Assistance – We provide you with Certification dumps from past certifications, and a step-by-step guide and resources to appear for the Certification
4.After all these are completed, we work with you and the 50+ sister consulting companies we are aligned with to get you a job interview.
Because of above-mentioned reasons, it is always better to work with one staffing company at one time.
Once you have completed your training we will assign a staffing company for your assistance.Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company with in 24 hours.
Sooner you are prepared, better for both parties. We will give you deadlines to accomplish goals and our placement team will actively work with you from there-on. Placements can be quick considering the job market situation.
The idea is very simple – Get better at concepts and with our resume and interview assistance, clear an interview and get a job. There is no shortcut then this.
With Regards to Pay, It all depends on client, location, job market and number of Layers involved in your payroll. The pay might vary from $50-55k per annum for BA and $60-65K for Java/Informatics/Hadoop/Salesforce/SAP Consultant. But if we get a better rate, we surely pay better too. Our Idea is to get you started on a job. We advise you take up the first job offered, wet your feet, get some experience and then can demand whatever rate later.
It is quite a challenge for us to get First Project for you, hence we suggest you focus towards working hard and aiming for the first project instead of worrying about the pay.
We work with 50+ Sister consulting companies. Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company in 24 hours. You will always have an opportunity to work with another sister consulting company, if you don’t like them regarding resume marketing.
Here we don’t ignore you after the training. If you are interested, we will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to get that skills. Well it’s always a give and take. We do our best to get interviews and you must work towards it. In job market there are huge requirements for various positions/job-roles, but we need to send candidates who are thoroughly prepared to face the interviews.
Try to be flexible regarding location and salary rates at least for first project. So that you can expect good number of interviews early.
Video Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
1.Bad Communication skills
2.No Relevant Work experience in resume
3.Visa Status (Work permit)
4.Location constraint (Exemption to few Skills)
5.High salary expectations
6.Nationality (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – For specific nationalities)
7.SEX (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – If the candidate is expectant mother,recruiters will not consider these prospects for more than 3 months projects)
8.If candidate does not respond to recruiters Calls, VMs, Emails would be considered as an uninterested candidate
9.Circulation of resume online with the help of job portals
10.Assisting in marketing of resume with other Sister consulting company’s help
11.Not ready to Modify resume
12.Eager to get placed without subject knowledge
13.Rude/Not cooperative with recruiters
14.Expecting Spoon feeding
15.Looking for only remote positions
16.Expecting proxy Interviews
17.Not ready to sign a contract with vendor for resume marketing
18.Associate degree not valid
However you may approach several other institutes online that offer this option, if you are looking for one. We would be more than happy to help you If you need a quality training.