SAPUI5 and FIORI Certification Training
SAP Fiori is nothing but a platform that supplies the porting of applications on mobile devices and was announced on 15 May 2013. SAP Fiori is founded on SAP’s technology platform which is called NetWeaver. For SAP customers this unique product is made available without any additional costs. This enables SAP partners to leverage the numerous advantages of SAP Fiori. SAP Fiori makes for a superior user experience for SAP software and consists of up to hundreds of applications that are known to be intuitive.
**SPECIAL OFFER: We will provide all Pre-Recorded Videos to learn the Pre-requisites needed for SAPUI5 and FIORI Training. Covering Topics of the latest SAP OOABAP.
All Courses Idea
For Instructor-led live online training program, each session will be approximately 2-3 hrs as per schedule. We offer weekdays or weekend schedules. You have the flexibility to watch the class recording (which is posted on LMS) if you miss any class. For Self-paced video training program, you will be provided recorded videos for all topics covered.
Assistance/installation guides for setting up the required environment for Assignments / Projects is provided. Online access to quizzes with auto evaluation.
At the end, you’ll work on a Real-life Project based Case study on any of the selected Use cases. Problem statement and Data sets will be provided.
You get 6 months access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Apart from the class recordings all installation guides, class presentations, sample codes, project documents are available in the LMS. Course and Study materials access is provided for Lifetime which are also downloadable.
We have 24×7 online support team available for help with technical queries you may have during the course. All the queries are tracked as tickets and you get a guaranteed response. If required, the support team can also provide you Live support by accessing your machine remotely.
Certification assistance provided with proper guidance and certification dumps.
coursesit works with multiple consulting/staffing companies in US. Dedicated Resume and Interview assistance is provided by our experts after you successfully complete the training and project/case study. We or our sister consulting companies don’t charge any extra fees for this service.
SAP Fiori is a group of applications that has been written recently by SAP to address often used SAP functions like self-service tasks, workflow approvals, and information lookups. SAP Fiori provides simple access across smartphones, desktops, and tablets. It is an impressive initiative from SAP to provide a quicker and highly responsive user interface. It employs cutting-edge design principles for delivering simple and responsive experiences which are personalized and across different devices from mobile phones to tablets and desktops. Its effort is centered on supplying a user interface across varying devices. There is a lot of potential for Fiori since it resolves the core problems SAP users have today. Our training focuses on enhancing your skills on important concepts of SAPUI5 and FIORI.
Did you Know
1. Fiori is a stunning and beautiful Italian flower; this naming choice expresses the ambitions of SAP on user experiences. Since Fiori is current, the needs for Fiori consultants skyrocketing, leading to this course being an excellent option for career boosts.
2. The utilization of OData services for Fiori can be seen as foreshadowing a much larger trend. Therefore, one can be sure that Fiori has a bright future and can be expected to be in demand soon.
3. In development support, SAP is investing significantly into Web-based development tools. The most noticeable tool is known as WebIDE and is the main tool for executing Fiori applications and interacting with HANA
4. With Fiori, SAP is trying to gain ground on third party applications which uses HTML or Java or other to design user Dashboards which are really easy to use but requires separate integration with SAP Applications
5. In the Software Frameworks category, SAP Fiori has a market share of about 0.1%. In coming days we’ll also see the fierce fight in the User interface and ERP integration market and how companies launch different products or applications either to retain or enhance their market share
Why learn and get certified in SAPUI5 and Fiori?
1. The goal of this course is to introduce you to the methodologies, tools, and best practices for formulating, designing, and improving your very own SAP Fiori application. This will give you an edge over the competition for the same requirements
2. The arrival of a new technology will need professionals to learn the technology and assimilate expertise in delivering solutions based on the new technology. The learning is required to remain competitive in the job market
3. This course is focused on taking SAPUI5 and Fiori design guidelines and showing you how to apply them to your own unique business needs. Or, in other words, building your own SAP Fiori application that’s just as brilliant and user-friendly as SAP applications.
4. By learning SAPUI5, You will be able to develop responsive web applications both with static content and dynamic content (Server side). This will enrich your technical skills to a new level which is the current market trend. With ui5 and fiori knowledge you will be able to develop cloud applications for desktop and mobile devices.
1. Basic understanding of business processes typically addressed by SAP
2. ABAP for Odata Creation only
3. Basic Programming skills
After the completion of SAPUI5 and Fiori course, you will be able to:
1. Understand SAP Fiori system landscape architectures and its core functionality
2. All fundamentals including HTML5, CSS, JS, JQuery, DOM.
3. End to end MVC to develop UI5 Applications from Scratch
4. End to end development of Fiori App using Eclipse and WebIDE
5. Development of OData services using netweaver gateway
6. Understand different aspects of SAP UX technology
7. Take informed decisions in a UI5 project
8. Know what are the opportunities that will come by learning the new UX technology
9. Work as SAPUI5 professional consultants
10. Make existing SAPUI5 Apps better with responsive and more UX centric development
11. Understand all the concepts related to SAPUI5/ Openui5 web app development
Who should attend this Training?
1. Anyone interested in SAP Fiori and Design Thinking
2. Solution Consultants
3. Application Developers
4. Mobile Application Developers
5. UX Designers
6. Web developers
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAPUI5 and Fiori. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAPUI5 and Fiori demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, coursesit provides a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The complete course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. CoursesIT conductes online sessions through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GOTOMeeting, Webinar, etc.
Basic Foundation for UI5
Unit 1: HTML
1.Creating our first web page
2.Line breaks, paragraphs and headers
3.Bold, italics and comments
5.Linking to another page
8.New audio tag, New video tag
10.Forms, Get/Post method, action
Unit 2: Cascade Style sheet
1.External style sheet
4.Box model, padding, border, margin, padding
6.Div and Span
7.Working with colors
9.ID’s, child selectors, pseudo classes
10.Styling links, styling lists
13.Float and clear
14.New tags for the layout
Unit 3: DOM
1.Document Object Model
2.Relating HTML Elements
2.Statements and Comments
4.Variables, Data Types
8.Functions, Functions with Parameters
9.Functional with Multiple Parameters
12.Statements if, else, nesting if, Complex Conditions, switch
13.While loop, for loop
14.Objects, properties and methods
16.Changing an image source
17.Forms, form values
18.Form validation text boxes, and passwords
19.Radio buttons, Check Boxes
20.Creating HTML Element
21.Modifying HTML Elements
22.Appending HTML Elements
23.Deleting HTML Elements
Unit 5: jQuery
SAP UI5 Framework and Controls
Unit 1: SAPUI5
b.Versioning of SAPUI5
c.Upgrading jQuery for SAPUI5
2.Before you Start
3.Naming Conventions for Control and Application Development
4.Browser and Platform Matrixes
7.Security Information for SAPUI5
8.Getting Started with SAPUI5
a.Create Your First SAPUI5 Application
b.Create Your First Mobile SAPUI5 Application
c.Develop Your First Application using SAPUI5 Tools
d.Testing SAPUI5 Applications
a.Model View Controller (MVC)
10.Application Best Practice
11.Application Best Practice
12.Initializing and Loading SAPUI5
Bootstrapping: Loading and Initializing SAPUI5 in HTML Pages
c.Configuration of the SAPUI5 Runtime
13.Models and Data Binding
a.Model View Controller (MVC)
f.Model View Controller (MVC)
14.Building the UI
b.Implementing XML Views
c.Handling Events in JSON Views
d.Typed Views and Controllers
e.File Names and Locations (View and Controller)
g.Support for Unique IDs
i.HTML Templating in SAPUI5
k.Working with Controls in SAPUI5
15.Structuring SAPUI5 Applications
a.Modularization and Resource Handling
16.Translating SAPUI5 Applications
a.Identifying the Language Code / Locale
c.Use of Localized Texts in Applications
a.Example: Component Configuration
d.I18n Resource Text Customization
f.Caveats Regarding Stability Across Application Upgrades
18.Building Mobile Applications with SAPUI5
a.Handling Navigation and Lifecycle Events
b.Adapting to Platform and Form Factors
c.Working with Lists and Tables
d.Triggering Phone, SMS and E-Mail
e.Scrolling in SAPUI5 Mobile
f.Running SAPUI5 Mobile Apps in Hybrid Web Containers
g.Using Images in Mobile Applications
k.Building Charts with SAP VIZ
b.Logging and Tracing
c.Troubleshooting: Common Issues
d.Browser Debugging for ABAP Developers
f.SAPUI5 Mobile Diagnostics
20.Testing in SAPUI5
21.Developing Content for SAPUI5
a.Development Conventions and Guidelines
a.Create a new SAPUI5 application
b.Development process overview
c.Development environment overview
d.Building SAP Fiori-like UIs with SAPUI5
e.Deploy to SAPUI5 ABAP Repository
SAP Fiori Introduction and App Development
Unit 1: SAP Fiori
1.Master Detail view in SAPUI5 Mobile
2.Master Detail view in SAPUI5 Desktop
3.Routing in Components
Object Oriented Programming in ABAP
Object Oriented Programming in ABAP
1.What is Object and class?
2.Why to define a class?
3.Components of class
4.Attributes – Instance, static, constant
5.Methods- instance, static
6.Role of Attributes & Methods in OOPs programming
7.Defining class in class builder
8.Accessing Attributes in a method
9.Instantiation of object in report program
10.Visibility – Public, Private, Protected
11.Method parameters – importing, exporting, changing, returning
12.Relationship between objects
SAP Netweaver Gateway Using OData Service
Unit 1: SAP Netweaver Gateway:
1.Introduction NetWeaver Gateway
2.NetWeaver Gateway Usage
3.Gateway Architecture overview
4.Technical Components Involved
5.Introduction to REST
6.Introduction to OData
8.Introduction to OData formats JSON and XML
9.Overview of Structure of an OData Service
10.Overview of Service Document
11.Overview of Service Metadata Document
5.OData Query Options
6.Filtering and Projecting ($filter and $select)
8.Client-Side Paging ($top, $skip, and $inlinecount)
About SAPUI5 and Fiori Certification
This certification exam is conducted by SAP organization to certify that the professional possess basic knowledge in the area of SAPUI5 and Fiori. SAPUI5 and Fiori certification is recommended for entry-level qualification to provide an opportunity for consultants to get familiar with the fundamentals of the SAPUI5 and Fiori solution.
SAP Certified Technology Associate (C_SAPXIMP_20)
1. Minimum two years of IT experience or at least a year of SAP experience in the USA.
2. At least two years SAP implementation experience or have attended at least 15 days of relevant training in SAP. Proof of the above must be presented upon registration – this is for the Asia Pacific and Japan region.
1. Associate Level Certification
2. Exam price is $500
3. Exam duration is 180 minutes
4. Exam questions is 80 questions
5. Passing score is 59 percent
SAP Certified Development Associate (C_FIORDEV_20)
There are no such pre-requisites to enrol for this certification.
1. Associate Level Certification
2. Exam duration is 180 minutes
3. Exam questions is 80 questions
4. Passing score is 61 percent
I had experience in SAP but wanted to upskill my knowledge so called in CoursesIT. I was advised the best course to go with which is SAPUI5 & FIORI. The Training was excellent and Trainer was very helpful to all the trainees in the sessions. very goo Read More – Michel