|Start Date||Duration||Time (CST)||Type||Instructor-Led Live||Price||Enroll|
|30-May-2017||40 Hrs (4 Weeks)||07:30 PM - 09:30 PM||Online||MODE OF TRAINING||$ 799 |
SAP MDG Certification Training
SAP Master Data Governance empowers a firm in enhancing the data quality and streamline operations. It reinforces a collective workflow process that unites business rules and subject matter expertise. SAP MDG improves Master Data Management (MDM) and activities such as customer service and financial consolidation resulting in simplified management and reduced cost.
All Courses Idea
SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) is an innovative Master Data Management solution that delivers domain-specific Master Data Governance to change, create, distribute, or to secure master data throughout the enterprise system landscape. Introducing SAP MDG can help organizations address common challenges associated with shared data operations such as alignment of data expectations, effective data governance and allocation. Our training focuses more on advanced users for understanding and enhancing the required skills to not only perform basic configuration, but also to modify standard content to meet business requirements even to the extent of creating a solution for a custom master data domain.
Did you Know?
1. We can centralize and streamline the data governance processes for enterprise asset management with help of enterprise asset management extension and SAP Master Data Governance application. 2. The latest version of SAP Master Data Governance extends master data consolidation functionality to the material data domain. 3. SAP Master Data Governance deliver out-of the-box, integrated object model, governance collaboration and data quality, robust data replication re-usability and extensibility.
Why learn and get certified in SAP MDG?
1. SAP MDG is rapidly growing product. Master Data and its relevance in business process and analytics has been long ignored by organizations.
2. Banks, tax authorities, managers, administrators, and stockholders utilize external reports generated with the help of SAP FICO according to specific requirements.
3. SAP FI is responsible for consolidating diverse modules and creating a single system for the entire organization. 4. To Sum it up, SAP FI obtains data for external reporting procedures while its SAP Controlling Module (CO) lays stress on data for internal users.
1. Minimum 2 years of experience in IT. And a year of SAP experience.
2. Basic concepts of ABAP, SAP workflows, Master data tables in ECC etc.
3. Experience with SAP ERP master data in Financials or MM or SD.
After the completion of SAP MDG course, you will be able to:
1. Learn and understand in Master Data processes, Single and Multi Object processing
2. Describe SAP Master Data Governance
3. Plan SAP Master Data Governance
4. Implement SAP Master Data Governance
5. Expertise in Process and User Interface Configuration and Data Quality and Search Configuration
Who should attend this Training?
This training is highly suitable for a wide range of IT professionals like:
1. Netweaver MDM professional with experience in Master Data maintenance projects.
2. ABAP development background
3. Experience in Data Services
4. Relevant SAP Functional experts, technical architects, implementation leads.
Why learn and get certified in SAP MDG?
1. In today’s world if an organization understands the full and long term impact of data as a true and valued asset and treats it in a consistent manner through a complete data governance strategy they can use data more intelligently to empower their business for success.
2. According to indeedsource.com the average salary of SAP MDG professionals ranges from approximately $99,202 per year for Developer to $103,704 per year for SAP Consultant.
3. SAP certification is an important benchmark of consultant expertise. Join a distinguished training centre to expertise yourself in core concepts of SAP MDG.
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP MDG. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting trained in SAP MDG enhances your knowledge to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
- 1.Governing High-Quality Master Data
- 1.Managing Master Data Changes
- 2.Processing Parallel Workflow Steps
- 3.Processing Customer Master Data on a Client System
- 1.Processing Multiple Objects in a Single Change Request
- 2.Executing Mass Changes
- 3.Executing Data File Transfers with Multiple Objects
- 4.Processing Master Data Hierarchy Records
- 1.Tracking Change Request Information
- 2.Monitoring Change Request Status
- 3.Analyzing Change Request Metrics
- 1.Configuring Master Data Governance Processes and the User Interface
- 2.Adding a Step to an Existing Configuration
- 1.Configuring Search and Duplicate Checks
- 2.Building Validations for Data Quality
- 3.Building Derivations for Data Quality
- 1.Transferring Data within Master Data Governance
- 2.Configuring Data Replication within Master Data Governance
- 1.Creating a Custom Data Model
- 2.Creating a Custom User Interface
- 3.Creating a New Change Request Configuration
SAP certifications are globally recognised and standardised criterion for several roles and responsibilities in the Information Technology (IT) World. The certification details for SAP MDG will be updated shortly.
There are currently no Reviews For SAP MDG Certification Training.
Generic Training FAQs
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
3.Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) –
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) –
3.Self-paced Video Training (SPVT) –
2.Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
3.CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
4.Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
5.Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
6.Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
7.Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
8.Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
1.Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
2.Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
3.Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
4.Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
5.Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
6.Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
7.Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
8.Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice.
1.For USD payment, trainee can pay by Paypal and Bank of America
2.Bank payments from anywhere in USA
4.International Wire transfer
7.Bank of America transfers
8.Wells Fargo Surepay
1.Instalment option is also available
2.We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
1.Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
2.Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
Generic Placement FAQs
1.Resume Assistance – We help you with preparing a very good and presentable Resume using your past experience and the Real project based Case studies. We also help you how to represent your resume and answer project based questions, module based technical questions, and behavioral questions. After you are done with this process, you will be very confident with representing you resume
2.Interview preparation Assistance – We provide you mock interview videos, Interview faqs and project based documents. We then guide you step by step to take an interview and clear it
3.Certification Assistance – We provide you with Certification dumps from past certifications, and a step-by-step guide and resources to appear for the Certification
4.After all these are completed, we work with you and the 50+ sister consulting companies we are aligned with to get you a job interview.
Because of above-mentioned reasons, it is always better to work with one staffing company at one time.
Once you have completed your training we will assign a staffing company for your assistance.Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company with in 24 hours.
Video Explanation – Resume preparation Assistance – Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
Sooner you are prepared, better for both parties. We will give you deadlines to accomplish goals and our placement team will actively work with you from there-on. Placements can be quick considering the job market situation.
With Regards to Pay, It all depends on client, location, job market and number of Layers involved in your payroll. The pay might vary from $50-55k per annum for BA and $60-65K for Java/Informatics/Hadoop/Salesforce/SAP Consultant. But if we get a better rate, we surely pay better too. Our Idea is to get you started on a job. We advise you take up the first job offered, wet your feet, get some experience and then can demand whatever rate later.
It is quite a challenge for us to get First Project for you, hence we suggest you focus towards working hard and aiming for the first project instead of worrying about the pay.
We work with 50+ Sister consulting companies. Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company in 24 hours. You will always have an opportunity to work with another sister consulting company, if you don’t like them regarding resume marketing.
Here we don’t ignore you after the training. If you are interested, we will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to get that skills. Well it’s always a give and take. We do our best to get interviews and you must work towards it. In job market there are huge requirements for various positions/job-roles, but we need to send candidates who are thoroughly prepared to face the interviews.
Try to be flexible regarding location and salary rates at least for first project. So that you can expect good number of interviews early.
Video Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
1.Bad Communication skills
2.No Relevant Work experience in resume
3.Visa Status (Work permit)
4.Location constraint (Exemption to few Skills)
5.High salary expectations
6.Nationality (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – For specific nationalities)
7.SEX (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – If the candidate is expectant mother, recruiters will not consider these prospects for more than 3 months projects)
8.If candidate does not respond to recruiters Calls, VMs, Emails would be considered as an uninterested candidate
9.Circulation of resume online with the help of job portals
10.Assisting in marketing of resume with other Sister consulting company’s help
11.Not ready to Modify resume
12.Eager to get placed without subject knowledge
13.Rude/Not cooperative with recruiters
14.Expecting Spoon feeding
15.Looking for only remote positions
16.Expecting proxy Interviews
17.Not ready to sign a contract with vendor for resume marketing
18.Associate degree not valid
However you may approach several other institutes online that offer this option, if you are looking for one. We would be more than happy to help you If you need a quality training.