|Start Date||Duration||Time (CST)||Type||Instructor-Led Live||Price||Enroll|
|30-May-2017||55 Hrs (4 Weeks)||07:30 PM - 09:30 PM||Online||MODE OF TRAINING||$ 799 |
SAP BW 7.5 on HANA Certification Training
SAP BW on HANA is the most preferred skill in most of the IT industries. SAP BW on HANA is the next wave of SAP’s in-memory technology vision that allows SAP NetWeaver BW to use SAP HANA as a fully functioning in-memory database. By operating SAP BW on HANA enhances the performance, easier administration, and modernized IT panorama.
All Courses Idea
SAP Business Warehouse or SAP BW is an enterprise data warehouse product by SAP which can integrate and transform business information from any possible source system. SAP BW using SAP HANA was the first application by SAP to run entirely on SAP HANA, and SAP BW 7.5 is the latest update in SAP BW. SAP is known for Data Warehousing worldwide and clients will gain immensely from the planning functions, query runtime, and improvements in data load seen in this product. This has highly simplified data modeling and reduced InfoProvider. Also, all data modeling is done within a new user interface which is distinct across all modeling tools.
Did you Know?
1. The market for SAP is growing exponentially and on a global scale.
2. According to leading market research group, alliedmarketresearch.com, the worldwide market for SAP BW on HANA is forecasted to touch $41.69 Billion by the year 2020.
3. According to Forbes magazine, statistics have also shown that SAP is a major player in the global ERP market with a 24.6% market share.
4. Careers in SAP are extremely promising with a SAP Consultant in the United States earning up to $102,000 or more according to a survey by the leading job site indeed.com.
Why learn and get Certified in SAP BW 7.5 on HANA?
1. The SAP Business Warehouse software is a highly versatile data extraction, reporting, and aggregation tool. Therefore this training and certification that follows can help a professional pursue and obtain an excellent job in this industry.
2. Data is growing by leaps and bounds; companies are competing more and more using Analytics where Analytical companies are innovating to make getting answers easier. Therefore, thus there is a huge demand for SAP BW professionals.
3. Currently, there is a need for Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence professionals in several areas like operations, marketing, IT, sales, and others, hence increased career opportunities in SAP BW on HANA areas.
1. Candidates should have basic knowledge of data warehousing concepts along with excellent business knowledge on different application areas.
2. Experience in the ABAP language will be an added advantage.
3.Pre-requisites Materials provided: SQL Tutorial, Data Modeling and DW concepts
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Understand latest developments, possibilities and concepts of SAP BW 7.5 on HANA
2. Gain an overview of how to migrate and use SAP BW with SAP HANA
3. Attain the knowledge to migrate standard objects in SAP BW to HANA-optimized InfoProviders
4. Acquire the ability to understand real-time data integration and agile data modeling
5. Gain the knowledge on SAP HANA-related data provisioning methods for SAP BW 7.5
6. Learn about BW Enterprise Data Warehousing and its application
7. Understand HANA modeling and its use in application
Who should attend this Training?
This comprehensive course is meant for professionals who aspire to build a career or upgrade knowledge in SAP BW on HANA. This course is best suited for the following professionals:
1. SAP BW Practitioners
2. SAP BW Application Consultants
3. SAP Technical and Functional Consultants
4. Professionals with interest in Data Warehousing
5. Software Analysts and Mainframe professionals
6. Project Managers and Business Objects Professionals
7. Those aspiring for a career in SAP BI/BW
Why learn and get certified in SAP MDG?
1. In today’s world if an organization understands the full and long term impact of data as a true and valued asset and treats it in a consistent manner through a complete data governance strategy they can use data more intelligently to empower their business for success.
2. According to indeedsource.com the average salary of SAP MDG professionals ranges from approximately $99,202 per year for Developer to $103,704 per year for SAP Consultant.
3. SAP certification is an important benchmark of consultant expertise. Join a distinguished training centre to expertise yourself in core concepts of SAP MDG.
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP Inc. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP BW on HANA (E_HANABW151), demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective SAP BW on HANA Consultant. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, CoursesIT provides a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. Online sessions are conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
- 1.Introduction to SAP HANA
- 2.History of SAP HANA
- 3.Overview of SAP HANA Studio
- 4.SAP HANA Technology Innovations
- 1.SAP HANA Architecture
- 2.Index Server
- 3.Persistence Layer
- 1.Overview of Data Provision Methods
- 2.Flat file Uploading
- 3.How to get multidimensional Sales Report
- 4.Overview of Business Objects Data Services using ETL-based approach
- 1.Introduction to SAP HANA Information Models
- 2.Analytical View for COPA Plan using Attribute views and COPA Actual
- 3.How to use join operators in building Calculation view
- 4.Methods to create Calculation view
- 1.Overview of SAP BW 7.5 on HANA 1.0
- 2.Data Warehousing Workbench
- 1.Overview of InfoObjects
- 2.Creating Characteristics under Catalog
- 3.InfoObjects Characteristics and Key Figures
- 4.Classification of Master Data
- 5.Creating Characteristics
- 6.Overview of Key Figures and Data Flow
- a.Overview of DataStore Objects
- 7.How to load transactional data to DataStore Objects
- 8.SAP HANA Optimized DSO
- 9.Lookups on Active data DSO
- 1.Explaining Transformations Framework and Expert Routines using Scenario based example
- 2.Mapping One Source Field to Target Field
- 3.Working with Expert Routines
- 4.Writing Expert Routines Code in ABAP
- 5.Introduction to InfoSource and Execution of two transformations before executing multiple transformations
- 6.InfoSource as a uniform source for several targets as targets from different sources
- 7.Return Tables using Transformation
- 8.Creating Dataflow using GUI Data flow in SAP BW on HANA and BW Oracle
- 1.DTP and its role in loading data to InfoCube in Extraction mode
- 2.Real-time Data Replication from Source system to BW and Real-time HANA Optimized InfoCubes
- 1.Steps for performing SLT Configuration
- 2.Explaining the three scenarios to implement in SLT
- 3.Introduction to MultiProvider and Creating MultiProvider in SAP BW 7.5
- 4.How are MultiProviders and InfoSets similar?
- 5.Mixed Models
- 6.ECC Extractions
- 7.Different Extractor types
- 8.Steps for Data Extraction method from Non-SAP Source systems
- 7.ECC Extractor using Business Content Extractors for Accounts Receivable
- 8.Loading data for characteristics, Master data using Business Content Extractors
- 1.Introduction to BW Reporting - BEx Reporting Suit
- 2.Important Business Explorer Designers
- 3.BEx Query Navigation Options in WebQuery
- 4.Creating KeyFigure at InfoProvider and query level
About SAP certification
SAP is one of the most sought after certification in the current business environment. IT professionals acquainted with SAP platforms are in demand in every part of the world, and it has been one of the most successful IT certifications recently. SAP implementation is a complicated process and requires adequate knowledge and training for the same. For a professional, it takes years of experience to gain sufficient expertise. This is one of the reasons for modern businesses to prefer SAP certified professionals.
Certification Details for SAP Certified Application Specialist
1.SAP Certified Application Associate – Modeling and Data Management with (SAP BW 7.3) and (SAP BI 4.0) (C_TBW55_73)
2.Comparable Certification Exams such as (C_TBW45*, P_BIE*) and (C_TBW60_74)
1.Examination fee is $234
2.Exam duration is 90 minutes
3.There are 40 Questions
4.Passing mark is 58 percent
5.The exam level is SME
There are currently no Reviews For SAP BW 7.5 on HANA Certification Training.
Generic Training FAQs
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
3.Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) –
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) –
3.Self-paced Video Training (SPVT) –
2.Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
3.CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
4.Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
5.Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
6.Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
7.Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
8.Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
1.Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
2.Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
3.Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
4.Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
5.Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
6.Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
7.Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
8.Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice.
1.For USD payment, trainee can pay by Paypal and Bank of America
2.Bank payments from anywhere in USA
4.International Wire transfer
7.Bank of America transfers
8.Wells Fargo Surepay
1.Instalment option is also available
2.We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
1.Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
2.Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
Generic Placement FAQs
1.Resume Assistance – We help you with preparing a very good and presentable Resume using your past experience and the Real project based Case studies. We also help you how to represent your resume and answer project based questions, module based technical questions, and behavioral questions. After you are done with this process, you will be very confident with representing you resume
2.Interview preparation Assistance – We provide you mock interview videos, Interview faqs and project based documents. We then guide you step by step to take an interview and clear it
3.Certification Assistance – We provide you with Certification dumps from past certifications, and a step-by-step guide and resources to appear for the Certification
4.After all these are completed, we work with you and the 50+ sister consulting companies we are aligned with to get you a job interview.
Because of above-mentioned reasons, it is always better to work with one staffing company at one time.
Once you have completed your training we will assign a staffing company for your assistance.Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company with in 24 hours.
Video Explanation – Resume preparation Assistance – Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
Sooner you are prepared, better for both parties. We will give you deadlines to accomplish goals and our placement team will actively work with you from there-on. Placements can be quick considering the job market situation.
With Regards to Pay, It all depends on client, location, job market and number of Layers involved in your payroll. The pay might vary from $50-55k per annum for BA and $60-65K for Java/Informatics/Hadoop/Salesforce/SAP Consultant. But if we get a better rate, we surely pay better too. Our Idea is to get you started on a job. We advise you take up the first job offered, wet your feet, get some experience and then can demand whatever rate later.
It is quite a challenge for us to get First Project for you, hence we suggest you focus towards working hard and aiming for the first project instead of worrying about the pay.
We work with 50+ Sister consulting companies. Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company in 24 hours. You will always have an opportunity to work with another sister consulting company, if you don’t like them regarding resume marketing.
Here we don’t ignore you after the training. If you are interested, we will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to get that skills. Well it’s always a give and take. We do our best to get interviews and you must work towards it. In job market there are huge requirements for various positions/job-roles, but we need to send candidates who are thoroughly prepared to face the interviews.
Try to be flexible regarding location and salary rates at least for first project. So that you can expect good number of interviews early.
Video Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
1.Bad Communication skills
2.No Relevant Work experience in resume
3.Visa Status (Work permit)
4.Location constraint (Exemption to few Skills)
5.High salary expectations
6.Nationality (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – For specific nationalities)
7.SEX (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – If the candidate is expectant mother, recruiters will not consider these prospects for more than 3 months projects)
8.If candidate does not respond to recruiters Calls, VMs, Emails would be considered as an uninterested candidate
9.Circulation of resume online with the help of job portals
10.Assisting in marketing of resume with other Sister consulting company’s help
11.Not ready to Modify resume
12.Eager to get placed without subject knowledge
13.Rude/Not cooperative with recruiters
14.Expecting Spoon feeding
15.Looking for only remote positions
16.Expecting proxy Interviews
17.Not ready to sign a contract with vendor for resume marketing
18.Associate degree not valid
However you may approach several other institutes online that offer this option, if you are looking for one. We would be more than happy to help you If you need a quality training.