SAP BW 7.5 on HANA Certification Training
SAP BW on HANA is the most preferred skill in most of the IT industries. SAP BW on HANA is the next wave of SAP’s in-memory technology vision that allows SAP NetWeaver BW to use SAP HANA as a fully functioning in-memory database. By operating SAP BW on HANA enhances the performance, easier administration, and modernized IT panorama.
All Courses Idea
For Instructor-led live online training program, each session will be approximately 2-3 hrs as per schedule. We offer weekdays or weekend schedules. You have the flexibility to watch the class recording (which is posted on LMS) if you miss any class. For Self-paced video training program, you will be provided recorded videos for all topics covered.
Assistance/installation guides for setting up the required environment for Assignments / Projects is provided. Online access to quizzes with auto evaluation.
At the end, you’ll work on a Real-life Project based Case study on any of the selected Use cases. Problem statement and Data sets will be provided.
You get 6 months access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Apart from the class recordings all installation guides, class presentations, sample codes, project documents are available in the LMS. Course and Study materials access is provided for Lifetime which are also downloadable.
We have 24×7 online support team available for help with technical queries you may have during the course. All the queries are tracked as tickets and you get a guaranteed response. If required, the support team can also provide you Live support by accessing your machine remotely.
Certification assistance provided with proper guidance and certification dumps.
coursesit works with multiple consulting/staffing companies in US. Dedicated Resume and Interview assistance is provided by our experts after you successfully complete the training and project/case study. We or our sister consulting companies don’t charge any extra fees for this service.
SAP Business Warehouse or SAP BW is an enterprise data warehouse product by SAP which can integrate and transform business information from any possible source system. SAP BW using SAP HANA was the first application by SAP to run entirely on SAP HANA, and SAP BW 7.5 is the latest update in SAP BW. SAP is known for Data Warehousing worldwide and clients will gain immensely from the planning functions, query runtime, and improvements in data load seen in this product. This has highly simplified data modeling and reduced InfoProvider. Also, all data modeling is done within a new user interface which is distinct across all modeling tools.
Did you Know?
1. The market for SAP is growing exponentially and on a global scale.
2. According to leading market research group, alliedmarketresearch.com, the worldwide market for SAP BW on HANA is forecasted to touch $41.69 Billion by the year 2020.
3. According to Forbes magazine, statistics have also shown that SAP is a major player in the global ERP market with a 24.6% market share.
4. Careers in SAP are extremely promising with a SAP Consultant in the United States earning up to $102,000 or more according to a survey by the leading job site indeed.com.
Why learn and get Certified in SAP BW 7.5 on HANA?
1. The SAP Business Warehouse software is a highly versatile data extraction, reporting, and aggregation tool. Therefore this training and certification that follows can help a professional pursue and obtain an excellent job in this industry.
2. Data is growing by leaps and bounds; companies are competing more and more using Analytics where Analytical companies are innovating to make getting answers easier. Therefore, thus there is a huge demand for SAP BW professionals.
3. Currently, there is a need for Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence professionals in several areas like operations, marketing, IT, sales, and others, hence increased career opportunities in SAP BW on HANA areas.
1. Candidates should have basic knowledge of data warehousing concepts along with excellent business knowledge on different application areas.
2. Experience in the ABAP language will be an added advantage.
3.Pre-requisites Materials provided: SQL Tutorial, Data Modeling and DW concepts
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Understand latest developments, possibilities and concepts of SAP BW 7.5 on HANA
2. Gain an overview of how to migrate and use SAP BW with SAP HANA
3. Attain the knowledge to migrate standard objects in SAP BW to HANA-optimized InfoProviders
4. Acquire the ability to understand real-time data integration and agile data modeling
5. Gain the knowledge on SAP HANA-related data provisioning methods for SAP BW 7.5
6. Learn about BW Enterprise Data Warehousing and its application
7. Understand HANA modeling and its use in application
Who should attend this Training?
This comprehensive course is meant for professionals who aspire to build a career or upgrade knowledge in SAP BW on HANA. This course is best suited for the following professionals:
1. SAP BW Practitioners
2. SAP BW Application Consultants
3. SAP Technical and Functional Consultants
4. Professionals with interest in Data Warehousing
5. Software Analysts and Mainframe professionals
6. Project Managers and Business Objects Professionals
7. Those aspiring for a career in SAP BI/BW
Why learn and get certified in SAP MDG?
1. In today’s world if an organization understands the full and long term impact of data as a true and valued asset and treats it in a consistent manner through a complete data governance strategy they can use data more intelligently to empower their business for success.
2. According to indeedsource.com the average salary of SAP MDG professionals ranges from approximately $99,202 per year for Developer to $103,704 per year for SAP Consultant.
3. SAP certification is an important benchmark of consultant expertise. Join a distinguished training centre to expertise yourself in core concepts of SAP MDG.
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP Inc. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP BW on HANA (E_HANABW151), demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective SAP BW on HANA Consultant. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, CoursesIT provides a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. Online sessions are conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
Unit 1: Introduction to SAP HANA Studio
1.Introduction to SAP HANA
2.History of SAP HANA
3.Overview of SAP HANA Studio
4.SAP HANA Technology Innovations
Unit 2: SAP HANA Architecture
1.SAP HANA Architecture
Unit 3: Data Provision Methods
1.Overview of Data Provision Methods
2.Flat file Uploading
3.How to get multidimensional Sales Report
4.Overview of Business Objects Data Services using ETL-based approach
Unit 4: Accounts Payable
1.Introduction to SAP HANA Information Models
2.Analytical View for COPA Plan using Attribute views and COPA Actual
3.How to use join operators in building Calculation view
4.Methods to create Calculation view
Unit 5: Overview of SAP BW 7.5 on HANA 1.0
1.Overview of SAP BW 7.5 on HANA 1.0
2.Data Warehousing Workbench
Unit 6: InfoObjects and DataStore Objects
1.Overview of InfoObjects
2.Creating Characteristics under Catalog
3.InfoObjects Characteristics and Key Figures
4.Classification of Master Data
6.Overview of Key Figures and Data Flow
a.Overview of DataStore Objects
7.How to load transactional data to DataStore Objects
8.SAP HANA Optimized DSO
9.Lookups on Active data DSO
Unit 7: SAP HANA InfoSource and Transformations
1.Explaining Transformations Framework and Expert Routines using Scenario based example
2.Mapping One Source Field to Target Field
3.Working with Expert Routines
4.Writing Expert Routines Code in ABAP
5.Introduction to InfoSource and Execution of two transformations before executing multiple transformations
6.InfoSource as a uniform source for several targets as targets from different sources
7.Return Tables using Transformation
8.Creating Dataflow using GUI Data flow in SAP BW on HANA and BW Oracle
Unit 8: InfoCube
1.DTP and its role in loading data to InfoCube in Extraction mode
2.Real-time Data Replication from Source system to BW and Real-time HANA Optimized InfoCubes
Unit 9: SLT Configuration, MultiProviders and Extractions
1.Steps for performing SLT Configuration
2.Explaining the three scenarios to implement in SLT
3.Introduction to MultiProvider and Creating MultiProvider in SAP BW 7.5
4.How are MultiProviders and InfoSets similar?
7.Different Extractor types
8.Steps for Data Extraction method from Non-SAP Source systems
7.ECC Extractor using Business Content Extractors for Accounts Receivable
8.Loading data for characteristics, Master data using Business Content Extractors
Unit 10: BW Reporting
1.Introduction to BW Reporting – BEx Reporting Suit
2.Important Business Explorer Designers
3.BEx Query Navigation Options in WebQuery
4.Creating KeyFigure at InfoProvider and query level
About SAP certification
SAP is one of the most sought after certification in the current business environment. IT professionals acquainted with SAP platforms are in demand in every part of the world, and it has been one of the most successful IT certifications recently. SAP implementation is a complicated process and requires adequate knowledge and training for the same. For a professional, it takes years of experience to gain sufficient expertise. This is one of the reasons for modern businesses to prefer SAP certified professionals.
Certification Details for SAP Certified Application Specialist
1.SAP Certified Application Associate – Modeling and Data Management with (SAP BW 7.3) and (SAP BI 4.0) (C_TBW55_73)
2.Comparable Certification Exams such as (C_TBW45*, P_BIE*) and (C_TBW60_74)
1.Examination fee is $234
2.Exam duration is 90 minutes
3.There are 40 Questions
4.Passing mark is 58 percent
5.The exam level is SME
There are currently no Reviews For SAP BW 7.5 on HANA Certification Training.