|Start Date||Duration||Time (CST)||Type||Instructor-Led Live||Price||Enroll|
|26-May-2017||50 Hrs (5 Weeks)||07:30 PM - 09:30 PM||Online||MODE OF TRAINING||$ 499 |
Python Certification Training
Python has been one of the flexible, premier and powerful open-source languages that are easy to learn and implement. It is used in scientific computing and quantitative domains because of the unique, powerful libraries used in data analysis and manipulation. Industry experts have designed CoursesIT's Python training by considering the specific business needs of the market, and it covers both basic and advanced Python concepts and gives in-depth knowledge of Python Frameworks such as DJANGO and FLASK.
All Courses Idea
Python is one of the most time-tested, flexible and reliable open-source languages which is easy to learn and use. Python also has efficient and powerful libraries for analysis and data manipulation. For specialized computing, Python is used in varying domains such as oil and gas, finance, Physics and many more. The inbuilt debugger in Python makes debugging a relatively effortless task. The usage of Python increases programmer productivity and also improves the end programs greatly. With Python, one will be able to master web and game development and gain a strong foothold as a programmer in the IT domain. On successful completion of Python training always assures a job in Big Data Hadoop environment for relatively higher salaries.
Did you Know?
1. Python’s design and libraries provide 10X productivity when compared to C, C++, or Java.
2. Python is one of the most popular object-oriented languages available and can be learnt fast and deployed easily. It can run on different platforms such as Mac OS, Windows and Unix/Linux making it highly suitable for the Data Analytics domain.
3. Python is free to use for all commercial products, due to its OSI-approved open-source license.
4. Python has evolved as the most preferred language for Data Analytics in the current IT marketplace and analysing the current and recent search trends on Python indicate that Python is the next major innovation and is a must for Data Analytics Professionals.
Why learn and get certified in Python?
1. According to the leading global job portal indeed.com, a senior Python Developer in the United States can command a salary of up to $102,000.
2. Python has the largest year-on-year job demand growth rate at 19% as most of the companies like Google, Yahoo!, Disney, Nokia and IBM uses Python.
3. Programmers across the world prefer Python because of its speed and ease of use. Python is so efficient in application that it reduces development time to half due to its simple and easy to read syntax and effortless compilation feature.
4. According to HackerRank, which provides a competitive platform for coders, out of a total of 38 programming languages worldwide, 13.95% of all code submitted was in Python.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Master the basic and advanced concepts of Python
2. Learn about File and Sequence Operations
3. Understand Python scripts on Unix/Windows, Python editors and IDEs
4. Learn about the significance and installation
5. Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error and exception handling techniques and Regular expressions using modules in Python
6. Understand Socket programming by working on real-time projects such as FAQ Chat Application and Port Scanning Software
7. Learn working with MySQL database by installing MySQL-server, creating database and connecting MySQL and Python
8. Master Python Frameworks such as DJANGO and FLASK
1. Prior programming experience is desirable but not necessary along with familiarity with basic concepts like variables and scope, functions and flow control
2. Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts is preferred but not mandatory
Who should attend this Training?
This certification is highly suitable for a wide range of professionals either aspiring to or are already in the IT domain, such as:
1. Professionals aspiring to make a career out of Big Data Analytics utilizing Python
2. Software Professionals
3. Analytics Professionals
4. ETL Developers
5. Project Managers
6. Testing Professionals
7. Other professionals who are looking for a solid foundation on open-source general purpose scripting language also can opt this training
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Oreilly’s Python Certification. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Python demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be a successful Python Developer. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP MDG. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting trained in SAP MDG enhances your knowledge to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, CoursesIT provides the virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to the trainee. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
- 1.Understanding the Open Source
- a.Installation of Python in Linux/window
- b.Understanding Interpreters
- c.Getting started with Python
- d.Getting to understand Help
- i.Exploring the Objects
- 2.Setting up the IDE and various IDEs (Integrated Development Environment)
- a.Setting up using the PEP-8
- ii.Tabs or spaces
- iii.Maximum line length
- iV.Blank lines
- v.Source file Encoding
- b.Creating the first Python Program
- i.Understanding sha-bang
- ii.Understanding the .py extension
- c.How to run the python programs
- Introduction to Data Types
- 1.Type casting in Python
- 2.Various ways of Printing
- 3.Boolean Operators
- 4.Playing with Numbers
- 5.Playing with Strings
- i.String Quotes
- ii.Raw Strings
- 6.Docstring & Comments
- 7.Accepting Inputs
- 1.Conditional Statements
- b.Boolean Expressions
- c.Logical Operators
- d.Using If Condition
- f.Applying PEP-8 Standards
- 2.Looping Statements
- 1.What are Lists?
- a.Mutable Lists
- b.In Operator
- c.Traversing a List
- d.List Operations
- g.Converting a List to String
- h.Converting a String to List
- i.Aliasing in Lists
- j.Functions in Lists
- 1.What is Tuples?
- a.Keys and Values
- b.In Operator
- c.Looping in Dictionaries
- d.Lookups in Dictionaries
- e.Dictionaries and Tuples
- f.Functions in Dictionaries
- g.Dictionaries vs Sets
- 1.Function Basics
- a.Scope rules in Functions
- i.Global Scope
- ii.Local Scope
- 2.Understanding the Return Keyword
- a.Argument Passing
- i.Default Argument List
- ii.Keyword Arguments
- 3.Understanding the Docstrings
- a.List Comprehensions
- b.Lambda, Map and Filters/li>
- 4.Understanding the Closures
- 1.What are Modules
- a.Understanding the Namespaces
- b.Various ways of Importing
- c."reload" Operation
- d.understanding about sys.path
- e.dir() Function
- f.Understand the __main__ and __name__
- a.Installation of a module
- b.Understanding the virtualenv
- c.Packaging a module
- 1.Fancier Output Formatting
- 2.Reading and Writing Files
- 3.Methods of File Objects
- 4.Buffering in files
- 5.Parsing a xml files
- 6.Parsing a xls files
- 8.Output using Pickle
- 9.Introduction to Subprocess, os
- 1.What are Exceptions
- 2.Simulating Errors
- a.Various types of Exceptions
- b.Exception Handling - try,except,else,finally
- c.Trapping Errors
- d.Raising Exceptions
- e.Customized Exceptions
- 1.Understanding the Regular Expressions
- a.Getting Started
- b.Compiling a Pattern
- c.Flags - ignorecase, dotall
- d.Working with Multiple Flags
- e.Search vs Match
- f.Raw String Notations
- g.Special Characters
- i.Globbling Characters
- iii.Character Sets
- 1.Introduction to Debugging
- a.Debugging using IDE
- 2.Various modes to get to pdb
- a.Script mode, Enhanced Script mode
- b.Post Mortem mode
- c.Run mode
- d.Trace mode
- 3.Playing with the Trace mode
- b.Step, next
- c.Continue, break
- a.Printing variables
- b.Assigning values
- c.Restart and return
- a.Where, stacks, breakpoints
- 1.Understanding Logging
- a.When to use logging
- b.Understanding the log levels
- 2.Understanding Stream Handling using Basic
- a.Understanding Logger
- b.Understanding Handlers
- 4.Understanding Formatters
- a.Understanding Filters
- 5.Demo: Playing with the Syslog Handlers
- 6.Demo: Playing with the Stream Handlers
- 7.Demo: Playing with the File Handlers
- 1.OOP: What is Object Oriented Programming
- 2.Understanding the Classes in Python
- 3.Let's create a Bank Account
- 4.Methods in Classes
- ii.Magic Methods
- b.Understanding Inheritance
- 5.Understanding Polymorphism
- 6.Understanding Encapsulation
- a.Operator Overloading/li>
- 2.Understanding Basics
- b.Protocols - udp & tcp
- 3.Working with Sockets
- a.How to connect to Server
- b.Connect on Port
- c.Sending Data
- d.Receiving Data
- e.How to close the socket
- 4.Programming a Socket Server
- a.Bind a Socket
- b.Listen to incoming Connections
- c.Accept Connections
- d.Live Server
- e.Handing Connections
- f.Thread Class
- g.Thread Library
- h.Thread Pool
- i.Task Thread
- 5.Demo: Common Chat Application
- 6.Demo: FAQ Chat Application
- 7.Demo - Port Scanning Software
- a.Working with mysql Databases
- i.How to install mysql-server
- ii.How to know what modules to install
- iii.Creating a Database
- iv.Creation of the user and giving grants
- v.Granting access to the Users
- iv.Connecting mysql and python
- b.Python and Mysql
- i.Creating and populating a table
- ii.Retrieving data
- iii.Dictionary cursors
- iv.Column headers
- 2.Integration with various databases ( Mariadb, oracle)
- 3.Introduction to ORM and sqlalchemy
- 2.Getting Started with CGI
- 3.Configuring Apache
- 4.Configuring CGI
- 1.Data Analysis Basics
About Python Certification
The Oreilly School of Technology has collaborated with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has released the first Python certification. This certification covers the beginning to advanced Python using test driven development. Certification delivers both the CodeRunner and Eclipse-based Ellipse learning development IDE. Upon completion this certification, you will earn both Certificate of Professional Development and also have built large-scale web interfaces and database applications in Python as part of your profession portfolio.
1. No prerequisite skill or programming experience is required
1. Exam fees is $10
2. Exam duration is 40 minutes
3. There are 40 Multiple Choice Questions
There are currently no Reviews For Python Certification Training.
PYTHON Training FAQs
PYTHON Placement Training FAQs
2.Strong Knowledge of Python Standard Library
3.Python Ecosystem and Libraries
4.Strong Problem-Solving Skills
5.Ability to create, analyze and implement algorithms
6.The ability to effectively organize code
7.NASA and so on
Generic Training FAQs
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
3.Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) –
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) –
3.Self-paced Video Training (SPVT) –
2.Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
3.CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
4.Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
5.Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
6.Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
7.Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
8.Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
1.Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
2.Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
3.Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
4.Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
5.Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
6.Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
7.Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
8.Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice.
1.For USD payment, trainee can pay by Paypal and Bank of America
2.Bank payments from anywhere in USA
4.International Wire transfer
7.Bank of America transfers
8.Wells Fargo Surepay
1.Instalment option is also available
2.We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
1.Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
2.Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
Generic Placement FAQs
1.Resume Assistance – We help you with preparing a very good and presentable Resume using your past experience and the Real project based Case studies. We also help you how to represent your resume and answer project based questions, module based technical questions, and behavioral questions. After you are done with this process, you will be very confident with representing you resume
2.Interview preparation Assistance – We provide you mock interview videos, Interview faqs and project based documents. We then guide you step by step to take an interview and clear it
3.Certification Assistance – We provide you with Certification dumps from past certifications, and a step-by-step guide and resources to appear for the Certification
4.After all these are completed, we work with you and the 50+ sister consulting companies we are aligned with to get you a job interview.
Because of above-mentioned reasons, it is always better to work with one staffing company at one time.
Once you have completed your training we will assign a staffing company for your assistance.Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company with in 24 hours.
Video Explanation – Resume preparation Assistance – Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
Sooner you are prepared, better for both parties. We will give you deadlines to accomplish goals and our placement team will actively work with you from there-on. Placements can be quick considering the job market situation.
With Regards to Pay, It all depends on client, location, job market and number of Layers involved in your payroll. The pay might vary from $50-55k per annum for BA and $60-65K for Java/Informatics/Hadoop/Salesforce/SAP Consultant. But if we get a better rate, we surely pay better too. Our Idea is to get you started on a job. We advise you take up the first job offered, wet your feet, get some experience and then can demand whatever rate later.
It is quite a challenge for us to get First Project for you, hence we suggest you focus towards working hard and aiming for the first project instead of worrying about the pay.
We work with 50+ Sister consulting companies. Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company in 24 hours. You will always have an opportunity to work with another sister consulting company, if you don’t like them regarding resume marketing.
Here we don’t ignore you after the training. If you are interested, we will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to get that skills. Well it’s always a give and take. We do our best to get interviews and you must work towards it. In job market there are huge requirements for various positions/job-roles, but we need to send candidates who are thoroughly prepared to face the interviews.
Try to be flexible regarding location and salary rates at least for first project. So that you can expect good number of interviews early.
Video Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
1.Bad Communication skills
2.No Relevant Work experience in resume
3.Visa Status (Work permit)
4.Location constraint (Exemption to few Skills)
5.High salary expectations
6.Nationality (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – For specific nationalities)
7.SEX (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – If the candidate is expectant mother, recruiters will not consider these prospects for more than 3 months projects)
8.If candidate does not respond to recruiters Calls, VMs, Emails would be considered as an uninterested candidate
9.Circulation of resume online with the help of job portals
10.Assisting in marketing of resume with other Sister consulting company’s help
11.Not ready to Modify resume
12.Eager to get placed without subject knowledge
13.Rude/Not cooperative with recruiters
14.Expecting Spoon feeding
15.Looking for only remote positions
16.Expecting proxy Interviews
17.Not ready to sign a contract with vendor for resume marketing
18.Associate degree not valid
However you may approach several other institutes online that offer this option, if you are looking for one. We would be more than happy to help you If you need a quality training.