Python Certification Training
Python has been one of the flexible, premier and powerful open-source languages that are easy to learn and implement. It is used in scientific computing and quantitative domains because of the unique, powerful libraries used in data analysis and manipulation. Industry experts have designed CoursesIT’s Python training by considering the specific business needs of the market, and it covers both basic and advanced Python concepts and gives in-depth knowledge of Python Frameworks such as DJANGO and FLASK.
All Courses Idea
For Instructor-led live online training program, each session will be approximately 2-3 hrs as per schedule. We offer weekdays or weekend schedules. You have the flexibility to watch the class recording (which is posted on LMS) if you miss any class. For Self-paced video training program, you will be provided recorded videos for all topics covered.
Assistance/installation guides for setting up the required environment for Assignments / Projects is provided. Online access to quizzes with auto evaluation.
At the end, you’ll work on a Real-life Project based Case study on any of the selected Use cases. Problem statement and Data sets will be provided.
You get 6 months access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Apart from the class recordings all installation guides, class presentations, sample codes, project documents are available in the LMS. Course and Study materials access is provided for Lifetime which are also downloadable.
We have 24×7 online support team available for help with technical queries you may have during the course. All the queries are tracked as tickets and you get a guaranteed response. If required, the support team can also provide you Live support by accessing your machine remotely.
Certification assistance provided with proper guidance and certification dumps.
coursesit works with multiple consulting/staffing companies in US. Dedicated Resume and Interview assistance is provided by our experts after you successfully complete the training and project/case study. We or our sister consulting companies don’t charge any extra fees for this service.
Python is one of the most time-tested, flexible and reliable open-source languages which is easy to learn and use. Python also has efficient and powerful libraries for analysis and data manipulation. For specialized computing, Python is used in varying domains such as oil and gas, finance, Physics and many more. The inbuilt debugger in Python makes debugging a relatively effortless task. The usage of Python increases programmer productivity and also improves the end programs greatly. With Python, one will be able to master web and game development and gain a strong foothold as a programmer in the IT domain. On successful completion of Python training always assures a job in Big Data Hadoop environment for relatively higher salaries.
Did you Know?
1. Python’s design and libraries provide 10X productivity when compared to C, C++, or Java.
2. Python is one of the most popular object-oriented languages available and can be learnt fast and deployed easily. It can run on different platforms such as Mac OS, Windows and Unix/Linux making it highly suitable for the Data Analytics domain.
3. Python is free to use for all commercial products, due to its OSI-approved open-source license.
4. Python has evolved as the most preferred language for Data Analytics in the current IT marketplace and analysing the current and recent search trends on Python indicate that Python is the next major innovation and is a must for Data Analytics Professionals.
Why learn and get certified in Python?
1. According to the leading global job portal indeed.com, a senior Python Developer in the United States can command a salary of up to $102,000.
2. Python has the largest year-on-year job demand growth rate at 19% as most of the companies like Google, Yahoo!, Disney, Nokia and IBM uses Python.
3. Programmers across the world prefer Python because of its speed and ease of use. Python is so efficient in application that it reduces development time to half due to its simple and easy to read syntax and effortless compilation feature.
4. According to HackerRank, which provides a competitive platform for coders, out of a total of 38 programming languages worldwide, 13.95% of all code submitted was in Python.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Master the basic and advanced concepts of Python
2. Learn about File and Sequence Operations
3. Understand Python scripts on Unix/Windows, Python editors and IDEs
4. Learn about the significance and installation
5. Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error and exception handling techniques and Regular expressions using modules in Python
6. Understand Socket programming by working on real-time projects such as FAQ Chat Application and Port Scanning Software
7. Learn working with MySQL database by installing MySQL-server, creating database and connecting MySQL and Python
8. Master Python Frameworks such as DJANGO and FLASK
1. Prior programming experience is desirable but not necessary along with familiarity with basic concepts like variables and scope, functions and flow control
2. Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts is preferred but not mandatory
Who should attend this Training?
This certification is highly suitable for a wide range of professionals either aspiring to or are already in the IT domain, such as:
1. Professionals aspiring to make a career out of Big Data Analytics utilizing Python
2. Software Professionals
3. Analytics Professionals
4. ETL Developers
5. Project Managers
6. Testing Professionals
7. Other professionals who are looking for a solid foundation on open-source general purpose scripting language also can opt this training
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Oreilly’s Python Certification. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Python demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be a successful Python Developer. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP MDG. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting trained in SAP MDG enhances your knowledge to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, CoursesIT provides the virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to the trainee. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
Unit 1 – Introduction
1.Understanding the Open Source
a.Installation of Python in Linux/window
c.Getting started with Python
d.Getting to understand Help
i.Exploring the Objects
2.Setting up the IDE and various IDEs (Integrated Development Environment)
a.Setting up using the PEP-8
ii.Tabs or spaces
iii.Maximum line length
v.Source file Encoding
b.Creating the first Python Program
ii.Understanding the .py extension
c.How to run the python programs
Unit 2 – Types and Operators
Introduction to Data Types
1.Type casting in Python
2.Various ways of Printing
4.Playing with Numbers
5.Playing with Strings
6.Docstring & Comments
Unit 3 – Control Statements
d.Using If Condition
f.Applying PEP-8 Standards
Unit 4 – Lists
1.What are Lists?
c.Traversing a List
g.Converting a List to String
h.Converting a String to List
i.Aliasing in Lists
j.Functions in Lists
Unit 5 – Tuples
1.What is Tuples?
a.Keys and Values
c.Looping in Dictionaries
d.Lookups in Dictionaries
e.Dictionaries and Tuples
f.Functions in Dictionaries
g.Dictionaries vs Sets
Unit 7 – Functions
a.Scope rules in Functions
2.Understanding the Return Keyword
i.Default Argument List
3.Understanding the Docstrings
b.Lambda, Map and Filters/li>
4.Understanding the Closures
Unit 8 – Modules
1.What are Modules
a.Understanding the Namespaces
b.Various ways of Importing
d.understanding about sys.path
f.Understand the __main__ and __name__
a.Installation of a module
b.Understanding the virtualenv
c.Packaging a module
Unit 9 – Files
1.Fancier Output Formatting
2.Reading and Writing Files
3.Methods of File Objects
4.Buffering in files
5.Parsing a xml files
6.Parsing a xls files
8.Output using Pickle
9.Introduction to Subprocess, os
Unit 10 – Exceptions
1.What are Exceptions
a.Various types of Exceptions
b.Exception Handling – try,except,else,finally
Unit 11 – Regular Expressions
1.Understanding the Regular Expressions
b.Compiling a Pattern
c.Flags – ignorecase, dotall
d.Working with Multiple Flags
e.Search vs Match
f.Raw String Notations
Unit 12 – Debugging
1.Introduction to Debugging
a.Debugging using IDE
2.Various modes to get to pdb
a.Script mode, Enhanced Script mode
b.Post Mortem mode
3.Playing with the Trace mode
c.Restart and return
a.Where, stacks, breakpoints
Unit 13 – Logging
a.When to use logging
b.Understanding the log levels
2.Understanding Stream Handling using Basic
5.Demo: Playing with the Syslog Handlers
6.Demo: Playing with the Stream Handlers
7.Demo: Playing with the File Handlers
Unit 14 – Classes
1.OOP: What is Object Oriented Programming
2.Understanding the Classes in Python
3.Let’s create a Bank Account
4.Methods in Classes
Unit 15 – Socket Programming
b.Protocols – udp & tcp
3.Working with Sockets
a.How to connect to Server
b.Connect on Port
e.How to close the socket
4.Programming a Socket Server
a.Bind a Socket
b.Listen to incoming Connections
5.Demo: Common Chat Application
6.Demo: FAQ Chat Application
7.Demo – Port Scanning Software
Unit 16 – Database Connectivity
a.Working with mysql Databases
i.How to install mysql-server
ii.How to know what modules to install
iii.Creating a Database
iv.Creation of the user and giving grants
v.Granting access to the Users
iv.Connecting mysql and python
b.Python and Mysql
i.Creating and populating a table
2.Integration with various databases ( Mariadb, oracle)
3.Introduction to ORM and sqlalchemy
Unit 17 – CGI Programming
2.Getting Started with CGI
Unit 18 – Multithreading
1.Data Analysis Basics
Unit 19 – Introduction TO Python Frameworks
About Python Certification
The Oreilly School of Technology has collaborated with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has released the first Python certification. This certification covers the beginning to advanced Python using test driven development. Certification delivers both the CodeRunner and Eclipse-based Ellipse learning development IDE. Upon completion this certification, you will earn both Certificate of Professional Development and also have built large-scale web interfaces and database applications in Python as part of your profession portfolio.
1. No prerequisite skill or programming experience is required
1. Exam fees is $10
2. Exam duration is 40 minutes
3. There are 40 Multiple Choice Questions
There are currently no Reviews For Python Certification Training.