|Start Date||Duration||Time (CST)||Type||MODE OF TRAINING||Price||Enroll|
|24-Aug-2017||40 Hrs (4 Weeks)||07:30 PM - 09:30 PM||Online||INSTRUCTOR-LED LIVE||$ 999
PMP Certification Training
Project Management Professional (PMP®) is the most valued and respected credential in Project Management certification and one of the internationally standard professional designations offered by Project Management Institute (PMI). Professional certifications will help you to showcase your proficiency and expertise in the particular domain. This training helps to gather information, create a plan, assessing project risk, manage multiple projects, manage enterprise-wide initiatives, controlling and managing contracts and implementing project management offices for recurring success of the organization.
**SPECIAL OFFER: Basics of Hadoop is covered in this course. Hadoop Developer Training Videos provided. This course will help you with Cloudera CCA175 Certification.
All Courses Idea
PMP® is an industry recognised credential for project managers based on PMBOK® Guide offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) which adds value and credibility to the expertise of project management professionals. This equips trainees with essential project management skills through real-time project implementation based Case studies. PMP® serves as an objective endorsement of core project management knowledge and experience at global level which benefits in increased credibility, high market value and higher pay. This helps in understanding the global language of project management connects trainees to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide.
Did you Know?
1. According to the PMI biennial salary survey, the number of years of project management experience continues to have an impressive impact. Twenty-seven percent of participants had reported salary increases of at least five percent in the year before they completed the survey.
2. PMP® profession is rapidly expanding beyond the borders of the United States and Europe and growing at breakneck pace in countries like India and China, thus project management becomes the target of cost rationalization and cost reduction.
3. 80% of high-performing projects are led by a certified project manager where 59% say either most departments or their entire organization uses standard project management practices.
4. Between 2010 and 2020, 15.7 million new project management roles will be created globally, and the project management industry is slated to grow by $6.61 trillion.
Why learn and get Certified?
1. A professional with PMP® certification will earn 20 percent more than the other Project Managers and can work virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
2. As revealed by PMI, India will need to generate 400,000 project management professionals (PMPs) every year in order to handle ongoing and future projects, especially in infrastructure and power by 2020.
3. According to PWC survey, 80% of high-performing projects use PMP® certified project managers and the 2010 PMI Pulse of the Profession study found that organizations with more than 35% PMP® certified project managers had better project performance. Thus, a PMP® Certification provides a greater job opportunities in the global project management scenario.
4. Project management is not limited to any one industry but the demand for project management professionals is increasing in all industry sectors such as Engineering, Construction, Healthcare, Government, Energy and Transportation.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Acquire the skills and knowledge to pass the PMP® certification exam and implement the project management concepts in real-life
2. Develop a working knowledge of the process groups and knowledge areas to monitor all stages of the project
3. Understand the dynamic nature of projects by analysing static case studies to control a given project effectively under the given constraints
4. Master the skills to manage, execute and deliver projects in line with best practices of project management
1. A four year degree
2. 4500 hours of project management experience in leading and directing projects
3. 35 hours of project management education from a Registered Education Provider (REP)
1. A secondary degree (High school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent)
2. 7500 hours of project management experience in leading and directing projects
3. 35 hours of project management education from a Registered Education Provider (REP)
Who should attend this Training?
This is one of the most valued and respected professional requirement for senior project management roles across all industries. This professional certification course is suited for:
1. Associate/Assistant Project Managers
2. Project Managers
3. Team Leaders/Team Managers
4. Project Engineers/Project Executives
5. Software Developers
6. Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the PMI (Project Management Professional Certification). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Program Management, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Project Management Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
- 1.About PMI® and PMP® exam
- 2.PREVIEWCourse Overview
- 3.PMI Process Chart
- 1.What is Project and Process?
- 2.Project Stakeholders
- 3.Organizational Structure
- 4.Product Lifecycle Vs. Project Lifecycle
- 1.Overview of Project Integration
- 2.Develop Charter
- 3.Develop Project Management Plan
- 4.Direct and Manage Project Work
- 5.Monitor and Control Project Work
- 6.Perform Integrated Change Control
- 7.Close Project or Phase
- 1.Overview of Project Scope
- 2.Plan Scope Management
- 3.Collect Requirements
- 4.Define Scope
- 5.Create WBS
- 6.Validate Scope
- 7.Control Scope
- 1.Overview of Project Time
- 2.Plan Schedule Management
- 3.Define Activities
- 4.Sequence Activities
- 5.Estimate Activity Resources
- 6.Estimating Activity Durations
- 7.Develop Schedule
- 8.Control Schedule
- 1.Overview of Project Cost
- 2.Plan Cost Management
- 3.Estimate Costs
- 4.Determine Budget
- 5.Control Costs
- 1.Overview of Project Quality
- 2.Plan Quality Management
- 3.Perform Quality Assurance
- 4.Control Quality
- 1.Overview of Project HR
- 2.Plan HR Management
- 3.Acquire Project Team
- 4.Develop Project Team
- 5.Manage Project Team
- 1.Overview of Project Communication
- 2.Plan Communications Management
- 3.Manage Communications
- 4.Control Communications
- 1.Overview of Project Risk
- 2.Plan Risk Management
- 3.Identify Risks
- 4.Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- 5.Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- 6.Plan Risk Responses
- 7.Control Risks
- Overview of Project Procurement
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
- Overview of Project Stakeholder
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
- Ethics & Professional Responsibility
About PMP Certification
PMP® certification is the most valuable recognized practices of project management acknowledged by Project Management Institute (PMI®) to successfully manage projects. This project management certification helps to develop professional skills, apply a formalized and standard-based approach to project management, career advancement by mastering the skills to successfully complete the best practices of project management. PMP® certification recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of project manager. This certification helps in providing industry standard experience in leading and directing projects.
- 1. Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 2. 7,500 hours of leading and directing projects
- 3. 35 hours of project management education Or
- 1. Four-year degree
- 2. 4,500 hours of leading and directing projects
- 3. 35 hours of project management education Exam Details
- 1. Application fee is about $405 for PMI® Member or $555 for Non-PMI® Member
- 2. Trainee has to answer 200 Multiple Choice Questions
- 3. Exam duration is 4 hours
- 4. To maintain your PMP®, you must earn 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) every three years
I took .PMP training this past year. It was for a good duration, which allowed us to learn and practice at the same time. The sessions were very informative and I would like to credit our trainer for all that. He is a very dedicated trainer, clears the concepts if you have any doubts and tries to do it with multiple examples. I am completely satisfied with the training provided and it definitely helped me get back in the job market after a break of 2 years.
PMP Training FAQs
- 1.Project conception or initiation
- 2.Project definition or planning
- 3.Project launch or execution
- 4.Project performance or control
- 5.Project close
- 1.Network Diagrams
- 2.Critical Path Method
- 3.Program or Project Evaluation and Review Methods
- 4.Gnatt Chart
- 5.Work Breakdown Structure
- 1.Scope Management
- 2.Time Management
- 3.Cost Management
- 4.Quality Management
- 6.Procurement Management
- 7.Risk Management
- 1.Product Breakdown Structure
- 2.Requirements Analysis
- 3.System Engineering
- 4.System Analysis
- 5.Value Analysis
- 6.Alternative analysis
PMP Placement Faqs
1.Team leading and managing skills
2.Excellent communication skills
3.Good organizing skills
4.Competent and planning skills
6.Setting up and managing budget
1.Sets you apart
2.Recognizes your project management skills worldwide
3.Enhance your skills
4.Improves project performance
5.Showcases your skills to global employers
6.Displays your ability to handle challenging projects
7.Brings you challenging projects
8.Provides great job opportunities
9.Expands your market reach
10.Increases your salary dramatically
2.Strong Knowledge Base
5.Pride of Place
7.Respect and Appreciation
5.Aerospace and Defence
1.Secondary Degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent), 7500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
2.Four years degree, 4500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, you may have a look for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification. This will definitely help you to continue the project management career path.
The position usually requires a bachelor’s degree, as well as strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills. Strong leadership ability is required. This position typically requires field work in overseeing projects, and the position typically takes place in an office setting during normal business hours.
Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General) Tasks
Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress.
Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals.
Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets.
Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance.
Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications.
Generic Training FAQs
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
3.Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) –
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) –
3.Self-paced Video Training (SPVT) –
2.Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
3.CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
4.Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
5.Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
6.Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
7.Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
8.Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
1.Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
2.Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
3.Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
4.Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
5.Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
6.Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
7.Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
8.Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice.
1.For USD payment, trainee can pay by Paypal and Bank of America
2.Bank payments from anywhere in USA
4.International Wire transfer
7.Bank of America transfers
8.Wells Fargo Surepay
1.Instalment option is also available
2.We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
1.Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
2.Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
Generic Placement FAQs
1.Resume Assistance – We help you with preparing a very good and presentable Resume using your past experience and the Real project based Case studies. We also help you how to represent your resume and answer project based questions, module based technical questions, and behavioral questions. After you are done with this process, you will be very confident with representing you resume
2.Interview preparation Assistance – We provide you mock interview videos, Interview faqs and project based documents. We then guide you step by step to take an interview and clear it
3.Certification Assistance – We provide you with Certification dumps from past certifications, and a step-by-step guide and resources to appear for the Certification
4.After all these are completed, we work with you and the 50+ sister consulting companies we are aligned with to get you a job interview.
Because of above-mentioned reasons, it is always better to work with one staffing company at one time.
Once you have completed your training we will assign a staffing company for your assistance.Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company with in 24 hours.
Video Explanation – Resume preparation Assistance – Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
Sooner you are prepared, better for both parties. We will give you deadlines to accomplish goals and our placement team will actively work with you from there-on. Placements can be quick considering the job market situation.
With Regards to Pay, It all depends on client, location, job market and number of Layers involved in your payroll. The pay might vary from $50-55k per annum for BA and $60-65K for Java/Informatics/Hadoop/Salesforce/SAP Consultant. But if we get a better rate, we surely pay better too. Our Idea is to get you started on a job. We advise you take up the first job offered, wet your feet, get some experience and then can demand whatever rate later.
It is quite a challenge for us to get First Project for you, hence we suggest you focus towards working hard and aiming for the first project instead of worrying about the pay.
We work with 50+ Sister consulting companies. Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company in 24 hours. You will always have an opportunity to work with another sister consulting company, if you don’t like them regarding resume marketing.
Here we don’t ignore you after the training. If you are interested, we will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to get that skills. Well it’s always a give and take. We do our best to get interviews and you must work towards it. In job market there are huge requirements for various positions/job-roles, but we need to send candidates who are thoroughly prepared to face the interviews.
Try to be flexible regarding location and salary rates at least for first project. So that you can expect good number of interviews early.
Video Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
1.Bad Communication skills
2.No Relevant Work experience in resume
3.Visa Status (Work permit)
4.Location constraint (Exemption to few Skills)
5.High salary expectations
6.Nationality (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – For specific nationalities)
7.SEX (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – If the candidate is expectant mother, recruiters will not consider these prospects for more than 3 months projects)
8.If candidate does not respond to recruiters Calls, VMs, Emails would be considered as an uninterested candidate
9.Circulation of resume online with the help of job portals
10.Assisting in marketing of resume with other Sister consulting company’s help
11.Not ready to Modify resume
12.Eager to get placed without subject knowledge
13.Rude/Not cooperative with recruiters
14.Expecting Spoon feeding
15.Looking for only remote positions
16.Expecting proxy Interviews
17.Not ready to sign a contract with vendor for resume marketing
18.Associate degree not valid
However you may approach several other institutes online that offer this option, if you are looking for one. We would be more than happy to help you If you need a quality training.