|Start Date||Duration||Time (CST)||Type||MODE OF TRAINING||Price||Enroll|
|10-June-2017||40 Hrs (5 Weeks)||07:30 PM - 09:30 PM||Online||INSTRUCTOR-LED LIVE||$ 699 |
Business Analysis with Healthcare Certification Training
Business Analysis with Healthcare domain bolster the efficiency and profit of medical facilities by evaluating their financial activity, data management and services. Process adaption and business transformation are critical for surviving successful business enterprises competitively. This training will teach trainees how Business Analyst communicates requirements from customers, managers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to technical deployment teams to ensure the optimized solutions are designed and implemented to cater Healthcare field. Trainees will gain in-depth knowledge on the key concepts and terminologies in the Healthcare domain and the various healthcare plans provided by the US government.
All Courses Idea
Business Analysis with Healthcare domain knowledge combines with Business Analyst skills to give a customized skillset for an individual looking to make a career as a Business Analyst in the Healthcare domain. This explores many business processes, use cases at every point of contact where the patients interfaces with the healthcare professionals. A Business Analyst should equipped with clinical trial knowledge and with various tools usage like SAS, HPQC- ALM, MS Visio, etc.
Did you Know?
1. As hospitals are getting digitized, Business Analysts acts as interface between patients and doctors and helps in maintaining patient data records, demonstrates the use of technology and electronic health records
2. As per PWC’s annual report, technology is playing a vital role where millennials are embraced and preferring virtual communication with doctors for health interactions using wearable devices and health applications. 61 percent are willing to have a video visit with the physicians and 21 percent are using mobile devices to fill prescriptions
3. MedeAnalytics, recently unveiled Enterprise Performance Management developed by OnFocus Healthcare to add planning, execution and progress tracking functions into company’s software. Clinical-Financial Performance Framework is a crosswalk analysis of all the hospital requirements and information on potential financial and non-financial risk assessment programs
Why learn and get Certified in Business Analysis with Healthcare?
1. MNCs are looking to employ qualified professionals as Business Systems Analyst, Healthcare Business Analyst, Business Analyst and so on and this certification will increase your visibility to such employers
2. According to one of the renowned recruitment portal, the average salary of the Business Analyst in the Healthcare is more than the average salary of a software engineer. Thus the specialization of Business Analyst in Healthcare ensures higher pay due to the scarce availability of qualified professionals
3. It allows for utilization of skills across the domains of IT, Business Management and Healthcare which increases employability of the individual post certification
4. As per the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), it is expected that there will be 19% increase in the job over the 2012 – 2022 decade
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Determine the primary role of a Business Analyst in a business
2. Understand project scope and project plan in a real business scenario
3. Learn Insurance Life Cycle and Healthcare Insurance products
4. Master in determining and analyzing business requirements document and business requirement Tools
5. Create a test plan as per the requirements using various testing methodologies
6. Learn different software development methodologies (waterfall, Agile, Spiral, RAD, Scrum)
7. Gain Knowledge on Prototyping and JAD [Joint Application Development], types of requirements (Business, Functional, Non-Functional, Transition, UI etc).
1. Candidates should have education or background in some aspect of the life sciences, healthcare, IT, pharmaceutical, medical devices, or related areas
2. Basic knowledge on Healthcare processes and concepts
Who should attend this Training?
This certification is highly suitable for a wide range of professionals either aspiring to, or already in the IT domain, and/or have experience in healthcare domain such as:
1. Business Analysts
2. Project Managers
3. IT Business Analyst
4. Healthcare Professionals seeking to break into IT domain
5. Engineers seeking to diversify skillsets as an addition to their existing profile
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the National Society of Certified Healthcare Consultants (Certified Healthcare Business Consultant Certification). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Business Analysis in Healthcare Domain, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective consultant. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I do practicals in Online Training?
For online training, CoursesIT provides virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to trainee. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GOTOMeeting, Webinar, etc.
- 1.Introduction to Business Analysis
- 2.Importance of Effective Business Analysis
- 3.Business Composition and Architecture
- 4.Roles and Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- 5.Need for a Business Analyst
- 6.Standardization and Adaptability
- 7.Importance of Communication/Collaboration
- 8.Project Team
- 9.Importance of Business Analyst in the Project Team
- 10.Business Analyst Career Path
- 2. Data Flow Diagrams, As-Is Process Flow, To-Be Process flows, Common Mistakes made by new Business Analyst, Wireframes, UI mock-ups
- 1. Use Cases
- 2.User Scenarios and
- 3.User Stories
- 1.HPQC - ALM
- 2.Visual Use Case
- 4.Enterprise Architect
- 5.FACETS Overview
- 6.EMR System Overview
- 1.Healthcare in USA
- 2.What are the major sectors of the industry, where are the jobs , MCD, MCR, MMIS
- 3.What is healthcare reform – basics
- 4.Health Insurance Concepts: Premium, Deductible, Co-pay, Co-insurance, Exclusions, MLR, OOPMax, EHBs, Capitation versus FFS, In-network, OON, Prior-Auth, Pre-cert, EOB, AV-Values, etc.
- 5.What are the common short-forms in healthcare interview, what each one means, when to not use which short-forms.
- 1.The biggest provision of the healthcare law is HIX, THIS is where the jobs are
- 2.What is an Exchange, how does it work, who do exchange people work with
- 3.What is a state-run HIX, what is a Federal HIX
- 4.What are the different functions of the exchange – eligibility, enrollment, plan management, risk, re-insurance & risk corridors
- 1. What are EDI transactions, different types, ANSI, ASCX12, EDIX12, Meanings, Uses and Formats of the following: HIPAA EDI 837, 834, 835, 820, 270, 271, 277, 278
- 2.What are EDI implementation guides, what are EDI Companion guides? How to read them? How to write EDI requirements? What business rules do EDI transactions follow?
- 3.What is an EDI transaction? What are the parts – loops, segments, delimiters, etc?
- 4.What is claims lifecycle? Who pays for claims & how is payment transmitted? What is Revenue Cycle Management
- 1.What is ICD? Why ICD-10? What are CPT Codes, What are HCPCS codes? What is HCFA-1500? What is UB04 Form?
- 2.What are NCQA standards?
- 3.What is MMIS of CMS? What do they do?
- 4.Conversion means what? What is data mapping? What is ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk? What are the online conversion tools?
- 5.ICD-CM versus ICD-PCS Clinical Unit versus Procedure Coding System
- 6.Medical Loss Ratio
- 7.Pharmacy Benefit Management
- 1.BPMN Basics – Pools, Lanes, Event, Activity, Gateway, Sequence, Group, Annotation!
- 3.EMR Implementation Projects
- 4.Revenue Cycle Management Projects
- 1. JAD Session, Verifying Requirements after a JAD Session. One-on-One Meetings for Requirements: JAD Session Homework, Writing a JAD Session Agenda, JAD session inputs, Conducting a JAD Session, JAD Session Outputs, Recording draft requirements in Requirements management tool.
About Business Analysis with Healthcare Certification
Healthcare Business Analyst seek to support the efficiency and profit of medical facilities by evaluating their financial activity, data management and services. For these aspiring Business Analysts, an esteemed society named National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants delivers few certification programs for business healthcare consultants.
Apache Spark with Scala/Python and Apache Storm Certification Types
A well known certification authority for Apache Spark with Scala/Python and Apache Storm offers two important types of certification.
1. Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCA500))
2. Cloudera CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer Exam (CCA175)
Certified Healthcare Business Consultant (CHBC) Certification
The CHBC Certification exam is intended for skilled business healthcare consultants who have demonstrated an understanding of the total healthcare business environment, both practice and financial management. All areas of the healthcare business environment is incorporated in CHBC Certification exam. NSCHBC strongly recommends attaining its membership and few years of experience in healthcare domain before taking the CHBC Certification exam.
1. Understanding the total healthcare business environment, including practice and financial management
2. Should be a member of NSCHBC
1. Mode of exam is online
2. Duration of the exam is 4 hours
3. Passing score is 70%
4. Cost of the exam is $600.00
BA with Healthcare domain online training by CoursesIT.us is one of the best training I took from trainer Anil. Trainer is very detailed and takes his time explaining the course and you can tell that he knows everything there is to about BA and Healthca -
Business Analysis With HealthCare Training FAQs
1.The insured can approach the insurance company directly himself or in cases of no money return reimbursements, the hospital will approach the insurance company on his behalf.
2.The claims executive will then check the bills and claims from the insured/hospital to see if the benefits are covered for or there are areas of which he is not covered for.
3.If the claim is eligible, then the payout amount is calculated based on what he is eligible for and what he has filed in.
4.This payout amount will be forwarded to the finance department for a final payout via any chosen method.
1.Ensure health insurance portability
2.Reduce HealthCare fraud and abuse
3.Guarantee security and privacy of health information
4.Enforce standards for health information
Business Analysis With HealthCare Placements FAQs:
1.Medical and Health Services Manager
2.Medical Records and Health Information Technicians
3.Administrative Services Managers
5.Human Resources Managers
1.Prepare policy briefs, reports, public hearing testimonials, presentations, and petitions
2.Work with policy makers to implement solutions
3.Provide solutions to community health and social problems by conducting and analyzing research
4.May conduct site visits to assess operations and costs of HealthCare programs
Some Health Administrators are known as “Clinical Managers.” Usually, they are professionals with background knowledge of a specific clinical area.
1.Outpatient/General Practitioner (GP) Care – GP would look into patient’s primary care benefits and they could also refer the patient to a more specific doctor and/or hospital when special treatment is needed.
2.Inpatient/Hospitalization during surgery – GP could introduce the patient to an approved hospital. The hospital care includes inpatient treatment and day surgery in the hospital.
3.Dental – Dental covers dental issues like capping, crowning, polishing, etc.
4.Maternity – This covers the benefits of surgery for birth, miscarriage, etc.
Business Analyst, IT Tasks
1.Create project plans for information technology development and testing.
2.Translate requirements into new information technology project specifications.
3.Identify, communicate, and manage risks associated with projects.
4.Identify business or customer requirements and information technology alternatives.
Generic Training FAQs
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
3.Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) –
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) –
3.Self-paced Video Training (SPVT) –
2.Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
3.CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
4.Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
5.Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
6.Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
7.Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
8.Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
1.Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
2.Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
3.Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
4.Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
5.Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
6.Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
7.Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
8.Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice.
1.For USD payment, trainee can pay by Paypal and Bank of America
2.Bank payments from anywhere in USA
4.International Wire transfer
7.Bank of America transfers
8.Wells Fargo Surepay
1.Instalment option is also available
2.We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
1.Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
2.Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
Generic Placement FAQs
1.Resume Assistance – We help you with preparing a very good and presentable Resume using your past experience and the Real project based Case studies. We also help you how to represent your resume and answer project based questions, module based technical questions, and behavioral questions. After you are done with this process, you will be very confident with representing you resume
2.Interview preparation Assistance – We provide you mock interview videos, Interview faqs and project based documents. We then guide you step by step to take an interview and clear it
3.Certification Assistance – We provide you with Certification dumps from past certifications, and a step-by-step guide and resources to appear for the Certification
4.After all these are completed, we work with you and the 50+ sister consulting companies we are aligned with to get you a job interview.
Because of above-mentioned reasons, it is always better to work with one staffing company at one time.
Once you have completed your training we will assign a staffing company for your assistance.Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company with in 24 hours.
Video Explanation – Resume preparation Assistance – Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
Sooner you are prepared, better for both parties. We will give you deadlines to accomplish goals and our placement team will actively work with you from there-on. Placements can be quick considering the job market situation.
With Regards to Pay, It all depends on client, location, job market and number of Layers involved in your payroll. The pay might vary from $50-55k per annum for BA and $60-65K for Java/Informatics/Hadoop/Salesforce/SAP Consultant. But if we get a better rate, we surely pay better too. Our Idea is to get you started on a job. We advise you take up the first job offered, wet your feet, get some experience and then can demand whatever rate later.
It is quite a challenge for us to get First Project for you, hence we suggest you focus towards working hard and aiming for the first project instead of worrying about the pay.
We work with 50+ Sister consulting companies. Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company in 24 hours. You will always have an opportunity to work with another sister consulting company, if you don’t like them regarding resume marketing.
Here we don’t ignore you after the training. If you are interested, we will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to get that skills. Well it’s always a give and take. We do our best to get interviews and you must work towards it. In job market there are huge requirements for various positions/job-roles, but we need to send candidates who are thoroughly prepared to face the interviews.
Try to be flexible regarding location and salary rates at least for first project. So that you can expect good number of interviews early.
Video Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
1.Bad Communication skills
2.No Relevant Work experience in resume
3.Visa Status (Work permit)
4.Location constraint (Exemption to few Skills)
5.High salary expectations
6.Nationality (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – For specific nationalities)
7.SEX (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – If the candidate is expectant mother, recruiters will not consider these prospects for more than 3 months projects)
8.If candidate does not respond to recruiters Calls, VMs, Emails would be considered as an uninterested candidate
9.Circulation of resume online with the help of job portals
10.Assisting in marketing of resume with other Sister consulting company’s help
11.Not ready to Modify resume
12.Eager to get placed without subject knowledge
13.Rude/Not cooperative with recruiters
14.Expecting Spoon feeding
15.Looking for only remote positions
16.Expecting proxy Interviews
17.Not ready to sign a contract with vendor for resume marketing
18.Associate degree not valid
However you may approach several other institutes online that offer this option, if you are looking for one. We would be more than happy to help you If you need a quality training.