|Start Date||Duration||Time (CST)||Type||Instructor-Led Live||Price||Enroll|
|27-May-2017||40 Hrs (4 - 5 Weeks)||07:30 PM - 09.30 PM||Online||INSTRUCTOR-LED LIVE||$ 499 |
Big Data Hadoop Developer Certification Training
Hadoop developer, Architect, Tester, Administrator, Analyst or a Data Scientist. Learn the basics, Hadoop applications, HBase data model and architecture, schema design, MapReduce and Apache Drill. This course covers the concepts of MapReduce, Yarn, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Flume and Sqoop. Our trainers give hands on experience with real-time scenario - based projects in the United States.
All Courses Idea
Hadoop is a revolutionary open-source framework for software programming that took the data storage and processing to next level. With its tremendous capability to store and process huge clusters of data, it unveiled opportunities to business around the world with artificial intelligence. It stores data and runs applications on clusters in commodity hardware which massively reduces the cost of installation and maintenance. It provides huge storage for any kind of data, enormous processing power and to have all kinds of analytics such as real-time analytics, predictive analytics data and so on at a click of a mouse.
The volume of data being handled by organizations keeps growing exponentially with each passing day! This ever-demanding scenario calls for powerful big data handling solutions such as Hadoop for a truly data-driven decision-making approach. Students who start as Hadoop developers evolve into Hadoop Administrators by the end of a certification course and in the process guarantee a bright future. Become a certified Hadoop professional to bag a dream job offer.
Acquiring proper training on Hadoop technology would definitely be a boon to professionals in terms of using Hadoop resources effectively and save huge time and effort.
Did you Know
It is noticeable that the world is revolutionized by data and Information Technology. More than ‘2.5 quintillion bytes of data is created daily across the globe. Surprisingly, the data developed in last 2 years accounts for 90% of the entire data in the world! every day this rate of data creation is increasing rapidly. Big Data professionals play a vital role in this tremendous evolution as they are responsible to handle such huge volumes of data!
Why learn and get Certified in Big Data and Hadoop Admin?
1. Leading multinational companies are hiring for Hadoop technology – Big Data & Hadoop market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2015 (Forbes).
2. Streaming Job Opportunities – McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5M data experts (Mckinsey Report).
3. Hadoop skills will boost salary packages – Average annual salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is around $135k (Indeed.com Salary Data).
4. Future of Big Data and Hadoop looks bright – The world’s technological per-capita capacity to store information has roughly doubled every 40 months since the 1980s; as of 2012, every day 2.5 exabytes (2.5×1018) of data is generated.
“Technology professionals should be volunteering for Big Data projects, which make them more valuable to their current employer and more marketable to other employers” – (Dice.com)
There are no prerequisites as such for learning Hadoop. Knowledge of Core Java and SQL skills will help, but certainly not a requirement. If you want to learn Core Java, CoursesIT offers the students a complimentary self-paced course in “Core Java” when you enroll in our Big Data Hadoop Certification course.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Expertise in writing customize Java MapReduce jobs to summarize data and helps in solving common data manipulation problems
2. Knowledge in Debugging and implementation of workflows and common algorithms are the best practices for Hadoop development
3. Capability to assist an individual to create custom components such as input formats and writable comparables to manage difficult data types
4. Ability to understand comprehend Advanced Hadoop API topics
5. Expertise in Hadoop ecosystem projects like leveraging Hive, Oozie, Pig, Flume, Sqoop etc.
Who should attend this Training?
1. Architects, Java developers and testers who want to build effective data processing applications by querying Apache Hadoop, also who insists to learn to write code
2. Technical managers involved in the development process also take active participation in Hadoop Developer classes
3. Business Analysts, Database Administrators and SQL Developers
4. Software engineers with a background in ETL/Programming and managers dealing with latest technologies and data management
5. .NET Developers and data analysts who have to develop applications and perform big data analysis using the Hortonworks Data Platform for Windows will also find this helpful
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the certification exams. In addition to boosting your income potential, becoming certified Professional will provide you to display your ability and expertise in the relevant domain. Upon completion of course, students are encouraged to proceed to study and register for the Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) Exam. Once the students successfully clears the online exam, they are eligible for CCA & CCP Certifications by Cloudera. The Developer program includes two certification tiers – Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA175) and Cloudera Certified Professional (CCP-DE575).
- 1. What is Hadoop?
- 2. History of Hadoop
- 3. Building Blocks - Hadoop Eco-System
- 4. Who is behind Hadoop?
- 5. What Hadoop is good for and what it is not?
- 1. HDFS Overview and Architecture
- 2. HDFS Installation
- 3. HDFS Use Cases
- 4. Hadoop File System Shell
- 5. File System Java API
- 6. Hadoop Configuration
- 1. HBase Overview and Architecture
- 2. HBase Installation
- 3. HBase Shell
- 4. Java Client API
- 5. Java Administrative API
- 6. Filters
- 7. Scan Caching and Batching
- 8. Key Design
- 9. Table Design
- 1. Decomposing Problems into MapReduce Workflow
- 2. Using JobControl
- 3. Oozie Introduction and Architecture
- 4. Oozie Installation
- 5. Developing, deploying, and Executing Oozie Workflows
- 1. Pig Overview
- 2. Installation
- 3. Pig Latin
- 4. Developing Pig Scripts
- 5. Processing Big Data with Pig
- 6. Joining data-sets with Pig
- 1. Hive Overview
- 2. Installation
- 3. Hive QL
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Sqoop Tools
- 3. Sqoop Import
- 4. Sqoop Import all tables
- 5. Sqoop Export
- 6. Sqoop Job
- 7. Sqoop metastore
- 8. Sqoop Eval
- 9. Sqoop Codegen
- 10. Sqoop List Databases and List Tables
- 11. Sqoop Create Hive Table
- 1. Relational Database Management Systems
- 2. Storage Systems
- 3. Importing Data from RDBMSs With Sqoop
- 4. Hands-on exercise
- 5. Importing Real-Time Data with Flume
- 6. IAccessing HDFS Using FuseDFS and Hoop
- 1. More about ToolRunner
- 2. Testing with MRUnit
- 3. Reducing Intermediate Data With Combiners
- 4. The configure and close methods for Map/Reduce Setup and Teardown
- 5. Writing Partitioners for Better Load Balancing
- 6. Hands-On Exercise
- 7. Directly Accessing HDFS
- 8. Using the Distributed Cache
- 1. Sorting and Searching
- 2. Indexing
- 3. Machine Learning With Mahout
- 4. Term Frequency – Inverse Document Frequency
- 5. Word Co-Occurrence
- 1. Hive Basics
- 2. Pig Basics
- 1. Debugging MapReduce Code
- 2. Using LocalJobRunner Mode For Easier Debugging
- 3. Retrieving Job Information with Counters
- 4. Logging
- 5. Splittable File Formats
- 6. Determining the Optimal Number of Reducers
- 7. Map-Only MapReduce Jobs
- 1. Custom Writables and WritableComparables
- 2. Saving Binary Data using SequenceFiles and Avro Files
- 3. Creating InputFormats and OutputFormats
- 1. Map-Side Joins
- 2. The Secondary Sort
- 3. Reduce-Side Joins
- 1. Introduction to graph techniques
- 2. Representing graphs in Hadoop
- 3. Implementing a sample algorithm: Single Source Shortest Path
- 1. The Motivation for Oozie
- 2. Oozie’s Workflow Definition Format
About Hadoop Developer Certification
Professional certifications will help you to showcase your proficiency and expertise in the particular domain. Upon completion of course, participants are encouraged to register for the Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) Exam. Once the candidate clears the online exam, he is eligible for CCA & CCP Certifications by Cloudera.
Hadoop Developer Certification TypesThe Developer program includes two certification tiers:
1. Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA175)
2. Cloudera Certified Professional (CCP-DE575)
CCA- Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA175) Certificationx
Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA175) validates foundational skills and sets forth the groundwork to achieve expertise under CCP program
For Cloudera certification exam, no prerequisites are required. CCA175 follows the same features as Cloudera developer training for Spark and Hadoop.
1. Registration fee is $295
2. Exam duration is 120 minutes
3. There are 10-12 performance-based tasks on CHD5 cluster
4. 70% is the passing score
CCP- Cloudera Certified Professional (CCP Data Engineer - DE575) Certification
Cloudera Certified Professional (CCP) identifies and validates candidate’s expertise in technical skills.
Candidates for CCP Data Engineer (DE575) should have in detail expertise and experience in developing data engineering solutions.
1. Registration fee is $600
2. Exam duration is 4 hours
3. Exam Question format – Eight customer problems with each with a unique, large data set, a 7-node high performance CDH5 cluster
Greetings! Thank you for the opportunity to write a few very Good words about the CoursesIT – Big Data Training Programs. I got opportunity to interact with the coordinator Mr. Ilyas Ameer, and the Instructor Mr. Arun Narula. The Training sessions used were more of the trainee needs based than the usual strict curriculum. In many ways this is far better. All important topics related to Big Data are covered. Good amount of materials offered. Please do not ask them for the session Videos for download, as that’s not possible for obvious reasons. I requested for the Videos and understood that if I was in their situation, probably would have done that same. It is up to the trainee to grasp as much as possible. All questions are answered. One suggestion for the trainees though, you need to be practically equipping and utilizing your self, based on the very good training offered! My warm-heartfelt-Thanks once again for the CoursesIT team, especially for Mr. Ilyas, Mr. Arun and the other professionals there, and also for my very gentle Course mates. Best Regards, Somu Sivaramakrishnan - Somu Sivaramakrishna
CoursesIT is provididng really good online training. The training start with the basics and covers all topics in detail and the Course materials is very detailed. i learnt many things from trainer who is also working as consultant. Good job CoursesIT. - Riddhi Jalal
I am extremely satisfied with my training at CoursesIT. I learned a lot within a span of 2 months. CoursesIT staff have been very resourceful and motivational. Our instructor, Navin was excellent, he had sound knowledge on the subject and always presented examples for a better understanding. I would recommend CoursesIT to anyone who is interested in pursuing careers as a Big Data Analyst. All thanks to CoursesIT. - Amrit
I have completed Big Data Hadoop course from CoursesIT. I would recommend this institute for its On-job Assistance and career counseling. 24/7 online access to the trainers and Quality materials to the trainees give much knowledge about the topic. - Darlene Martinez
Best Hadoop Training and Placement Company out there. Really like reading their Case Studies and their ticketing process is very transparent. - Hisham Rafi
Yesterday I finished my HADOOP online training. I can say this is the Best of the Best! 1) I've enrolled Hadoop class. He is a fantastic trainer. He will boost up anyone's level from scratch to a high level within this 4-5 week training period. He encouraged each and every one of the students to participate actively and ask questions during the class. His mode of answering is also different ,as he used to open the floor for other students to answer any asked question for any discussed topic or common sense based , as a result giving a chance to unfold other's memory n to give an attempt to answer any question. He never hesitate to stay back after the session only to answer each and every question of the students along with clearing any doubt . Rather I can say he used to stay back at least 1.30- 2 extra Hr for each session. Now I can say confidently that once I'll revise his materials and go through the video recording, I'll be definitely able to answer every interview question. One of our batch mate got the job offer in the last session of our training and happily mentioned that she was able to answer each and every question and gave credit and we all agreed to that. He explains each and every topics with so many real time examples. He gives point for every relevant answering , that encourage students to participate more. I can say so many other optimistic things about him which may need couple of pages to write. Hence I recommend any one to take HADOOP training from CoursesIT! Now I'm looking forward for resume n interview preparation and hope to get some assistance from CoursesIT support team. 2) Starting from their follow up for the enrollment in any course i.e. they used to send invitation for demo classes. Explains about the different course and their scope in the market. looking at your background and interest, they Suggest the suitable course to enroll with - Yogesh Veraderajan
Hadoop Training FAQs:
Gaining Expertise – You definitely need a professional training course to earn adequate knowledge to become Hadoop professional and to fluently work with Hadoop systems.
Choice – You can enjoy the convenience of choosing the best trainer suiting your needs and requirements.
Flexibility – Given that every Hadoop training course is accompanied with facilities to customize in accordance with the requests from the trainee in terms of syllabus, course duration and training modes.
Certification – At the end of the Hadoop training course, you will get a course completion certificate for successfully completing the course. You can showcase this training certification in your resume to convince the recruiters on your attendance to Hadoop professional training. In addition to that, you can also avail excellent assistance to attend the expert-level certifications from providers like Cloudera, Hortonworks and MapR, etc.
Employment Opportunities – Being a professional training course provider, the institute you’re enrolling here is probably facilitated with dedicated placement assistance team and tie-ups with top companies’ recruitment department to help you get employed as a Hadoop professional.
Easier Data Processing, Management, and Analysis – with the help of Hadoop, the data stored in the warehouse can be structured, processed and transformed to enable easier data management, processing and analysis.
Data Archiving – Business data can be archived for years with the help of Hadoop. The data can be stored in multiple versions such as raw, native and modified data. Thanks to the inexpensive commodity hardware used by Hadoop.
Easier Access to any data – Once the data is stored using Hadoop system, the access to such data stored is made much easier and effective.
1. Standard ETL data pipelines
2. Iterative processing of data
3. Researching on raw data
Java 1.6.x or higher, preferably from Sun.
Linux and Windows are the supported operating systems, but BSD, Mac OS/X, and OpenSolaris are known to work (Windows requires the installation of Cygwin).
Hadoop Placement FAQs
1. Hadoop Developer
2. Hadoop Architect
3. Hadoop Tester
4. Hadoop Administrator
5. Data Scientist
1. The data used by the corporate companies across the world is growing at the rate of 27% every year. This rapid phase is expected to further increase.
2. In most countries, the corporate companies should maintain business data for at least 7 years in order to compliance with the rules.
3. Almost every business around the world is desperate to processed and analyze their organizational data timely and cost-effectively.
4. Apache Hadoop is an open-source and revolutionary distributed data processing system that uses commodity storage hardware to store and process the data. The competing distributed data processing systems are either expensive or less efficient.
1. Soaring Demand for Analytics Professionals
2. Huge Job Opportunities & Meeting the Skill Gap
3. Salary Aspects
4. Big Data Analytics: A Top Priority in a lot of Organizations
5. Adoption of Big Data Analytics is Growing
- HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) Architecture
- MapReduce Concepts
- Apache Pig
- Apache Hive
- Apache Oozie
- Apache Ambari
- Apache Sqoop
- Apache Flume
1. Companies are looking candidates who have Hadoop Certification; this will be an advantage over candidate without certification.
2. Trainees with Hadoop Certification will be paid more than other professionals in the same field.
3. Accelerates your career during IJPS.
4. Helps to candidates who are switching from other IT backgrounds.
Data Analyst Tasks Collect, analyze, and report data to meet customer needs.
Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting.
Collect customer requirements, determine technical issues, and design reports to meet data analysis needs.
- Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
- Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
Generic Training FAQs
1. Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
2. Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
3. Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
- CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
- Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
- Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
- Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
- Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
- Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
- Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
- Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
- Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
- Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
- Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
- Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
- Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
- Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice.
- For USD payment, trainee can pay by Paypal and Bank of America
- Bank payments from anywhere in USA
- Money orders
- International Wire transfer
- ACH transfers
- Chase Quickpay
- Bank of America transfers
- Wells Fargo Surepay
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Instalment option is also available
- We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
- Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
- Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
Generic Placement FAQs
- Resume Assistance – We help you with preparing a very good and presentable Resume using your past experience and the Real project based Case studies. We also help you how to represent your resume and answer project based questions, module based technical questions, and behavioral questions. After you are done with this process, you will be very confident with representing you resume
- Interview preparation Assistance – We provide you mock interview videos, Interview faqs and project based documents. We then guide you step by step to take an interview and clear it
- Certification Assistance – We provide you with Certification dumps from past certifications, and a step-by-step guide and resources to appear for the Certification
- After all these are completed, we work with you and the 50+ sister consulting companies we are aligned with to get you a job interview.
For a best candidate, location Preferences is not a big hurdle. Candidate can expect more interview calls if he/she market themselves, than a candidate who is depending on only one recruiter or one Sister consulting company. Here we are not trying to ignore you after the training. We will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself.
Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to that skill.
- Bad Communication skills
- No Relevant Work experience in resume
- Visa Status (Work permit)
- Location constraint (Exemption to few Skills)
- High salary expectations
- Nationality (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – For specific nationalities)
- SEX (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – If the candidate is expectant mother, recruiters will not consider these prospects for more than 3 months projects)
- If candidate does not respond to recruiters Calls, VMs, Emails would be considered as an uninterested candidate
- Circulation of resume online with the help of job portals
- Assisting in marketing of resume with other Sister consulting company’s help
- Not ready to Modify resume
- Eager to get placed without subject knowledge
- Rude/Not cooperative with recruiters
- Expecting Spoon feeding
- Looking for only remote positions
- Expecting proxy Interviews
- Not ready to sign a contract with vendor for resume marketing
- Associate degree not valid