|Start Date||Duration||Time (CST)||Type||Instructor-Led Live||Price||Enroll|
|27-May-2017||40 Hrs (4 - 5 Weeks)||07:30 PM - 09.30 PM||Online||INSTRUCTOR-LED LIVE||$ 499 |
Big Data Hadoop Admin Certification Training
Hadoop is the most important framework for working with Big Data in a distributed environment. Hadoop Administrators maintains and troubleshoot Hadoop clusters in production/development environments. By attending this training, trainees will learn about Hadoop cluster including planning, deployment, monitoring, performance tuning, security using Kerberos, HDFS high availability and Hcatalog/Hive administration. This course covers the fundamental concepts of Apache Hadoop and Apache Cluster.
All Courses Idea
Data has become an integral part of every organization, be it small or large; and maintaining it in a proper form has become difficult. Hadoop is a revolutionary open-source framework for software programming that took the data storage and processing to next level. Hadoop platform is used for structuring data and solves formatting problem for subsequent analytic purposes. Hadoop Administration is one of the specialization areas of Hadoop framework which helps in Hadoop Installation, Hadoop Security, Setting up Hadoop clusters and log files and designing, testing and building Hadoop environments.
Did you Know
1. The need for Hadoop Operations and Administration experts to manage Hadoop Clusters is becoming vital due to the increased adoption in traditional IT solutions and increased number of Hadoop implementations in production environment
2. A study at McKinsley Global Institute predicted that the annual GDP in Manufacturing and Retail industries will increase to $325 billion with the use of big Data Analytics
3. LinkedIn’s data flows through Hadoop clusters.User activity, server metrics, images,transaction logs stored in HDFS are used by data analysts for business analytics like discovering people
4. As per Industry trends, the demand for Big Data Hadoop has begun in 2011. More than 87% of companies have implemented Big Data Hadoop in three years and redefined the competitive landscape of various industries
Why learn and get Certified in Big Data and Hadoop Admin?
1. Leading multinational companies are hiring for Hadoop technology – Big Data & Hadoop market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2016 (Forbes).
2. As per Market and Markets research, it is expected that the Big Data Analytics is anticipated to reach USD 13.9 billion by the end of 2017. Thus there is a huge demand for the certified Hadoop Administrators who have niche skills in the admin domain and adapt to Big Data and Analytics environment.
3. Most popular companies implementing Big Data Hadoop are EMC Corporation, Apple, Google, Oracle, Hortonworks, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco and many more need several job openings with various designations.
1. Fundamental knowledge on any programming language and Linux knowledge is required so that the participants should know how to navigate and modify files within the Linux environment.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Understand how Hadoop solves the Big Data problems, about Hadoop cluster architecture, its core components and ecosystem
2. Have knowledge on different Hadoop components, understand working of HDFS, Hadoop cluster modes and configuration files
3. Be expertised in Hadoop 1.0 cluster setup and configuration, setting up Hadoop Clients using Hadoop 1.0 and resolve problems simulated from real-time environment
4. Work on the secondary namenode, working with Hadoop distributed cluster, enabling rack awareness, maintenance mode of Hadoop cluster, adding or removing nodes to your cluster in adhoc
5. Gain knowledge day to day cluster administration tasks, balancing data in cluster, protecting data by enabling trash, attempting a manual failover, creating backup within or across clusters, safeguarding your metadata and doing metadata recovery or manual failover of NameNode recovery
6. Have capability to cluster, cluster sizing, hardware, network and software considerations, popular Hadoop distributions, workload and usage patterns, industry recommendations in Hadoop 2.0 environment
Who should attend this Training?
The Hadoop Administration course is best suited to professionals with IT administrator experience such as:
1. System Administrators
2. Windows Administrators
3. Linux Administrators
4. Infrastructure Engineers
5. DB administrators
6. Big Data Architects
7. Mainframe professionals
8. IT managers
9. Support engineers
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Cloudera (CCAH). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Hadoop Administration, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Hadoop Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I do practicals in Online Training?
For online training, CoursesIT provides virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to trainees. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
- 1.Need for a different technique for Data Storage
- 2.Need for a different paradigm for Data Analysis
- 3.The 3 V’s of Big Data
- 4.Different distributions of Hadoop
- 1.A Brief History of Hadoopli>
- 2.Core Hadoop Components
- 3.Fundamental Concepts
- 4.Hadoop Eco-Systems – Overview
- 1.HDFS Features
- 2.HDFS Design Assumptions
- 3.Overview of HDFS Architecture
- 4.Writing and Reading Files
- 1.What Is MapReduce?
- 2.Features of MapReduce
- 3.Basic MapReduce Concepts
- 4.Architectural Overview
- 5.What is a Combiner?
- 6.What is a Practitioner?
- 1.What is the Hadoop Ecosystem?
- 2.Integration Tools
- 3.Analysis Tools
- 4.Data Storage and Retrieval Tools
- 1.General planning Considerations
- 2.Choosing the Right Hardware
- 3.Network Considerations
- 4.Configuring Nodes
- 1.Deployment Types
- 2.Installing Hadoop
- 3.Basic Configuration Parameters
- 4.Hands-On Exercise on a Pseudo – Cluster
- 5.Hands-On Exercise on a Multi-Node Cluster
- 1.Advanced Parameters
- 2.core-site.xml parameters
- 3.mapred-site.xml parameters
- 4.hdfs-site.xml parameters
- 5.Configuring Rack Awareness
- 1.Why Hadoop Security Is Important
- 2.Hadoop’ s Security System Concepts
- 3.What Kerberos Is and How it Works
- 4.Integrating a Secure Cluster with Other Systems
- 1.Managing Running Jobs
- 2.The FIFO Scheduler
- 3.The Fair Scheduler
- 4.The Capacity Scheduler
- 5.Configuring the Fair Scheduler
- 6.Evaluating the different schedulers
- 1.Checking HDFS Status
- 2.Copying Data Between Clusters
- 3.Adding and Removing Cluster Nodes
- 4.Rebalancing the Cluster
- 5.Name Node Metadata Backup
- 6.Cluster Upgrading
- 1.General System Monitoring
- 2.Managing Hadoop’s Log Files
- 3.Using the Name Node and Job Tracker Web UIs
- 4.Cluster Monitoring with Ganglia
- 5.Common Troubleshooting Issues
- 6.Benchmarking Your Cluster
About Hadoop Administrator Certification
With the Hadoop Administrator certification program, you can evaluate your Big Data expertise and gain recognition for one of the most sought after skills in technology today. Hadoop certification proves trainees demonstrated proficiency as a Hadoop Administrator, Developer, and Data Analyst.
Hadoop Administrator Certification Types
Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCA-500) Certification
A Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCAH) certification proves that you have demonstrated your technical knowledge, skills, and ability to configure, deploy, maintain, and secure an Apache Hadoop cluster.
1. Fundamental knowledge of any programming language and Linux environment
2.Participants should know how to navigate and modify files within a Linux environment
1. Exam fees is $295
2. Exam duration is 90 minutes
3. There are 60 Questions
4. Passing mark is 70 percent
I am extremely happy with my training and time with Courses IT. Good and supportive coordinator and Amit is an awesome trainer who got sound knowledge in HADOOP Admin. I have learned and gained good knowledge about Hadoop Admin. - Satish Reddy
Courses IT has an amazing Hadoop Admin training program. No lesson is a waste and I was surprised how much I had learnt in a short amount of time. Even after the training is over the staff is readily available and eager to help through the interview process. I highly recommend Courses IT to anyone willing to pursue a career as a Hadoop Admin. - Mohan Singh
I took Hadoop Developer training with Courses IT. The trainer has adequate knowledge in Hadoop and patiently clarified the questions. Also the training coordinator very helpful in understanding the needs and always very responsive in returning the calls/doing the needful. I would recommend Courses IT for Hadoop training!!!. - Anbu Jayaraman
Hi I have completed Hadoop course with Courses IT; I would love to recommend this institute for its structured way for teaching and engaging students in implementing real time use case scenarios. I would love to recommend this course for those who wish to jump start career in Hadoop - Aiden Logan
Awesome Online Training Hub for students who need online training with romote, I am very happy to recomonfed this institutes… - Rinky Das
Hadoop Admin Training FAQs:
2.Windows (with installation of Cygwin)
4. Mac OS/X
Step 1: Add the new node’s DNS name to the conf/slaves file on the master node
Step 2: Log-in to the new slave node and execute
1. $ cd path/to/hadoop
2. $ Bin/hadoop-daemon.sh start datanode
3. $ Bin/hadoop-daemon.sh start tasktracker
1. $ bin/hadoop dfsadmin -report
1. Hadoop Common
2. Hadoop Distributed File System
3. Hadoop Yarn
4. Hadoop MapReduce
Hadoop Admin Placement FAQs
Good troubleshooting skills
Understanding of system’s capacity
Basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks
1. Installation and Configuration
2. Cluster Maintenance
3. Resource Management
4. Security Management
6. Cluster Monitoring
7. Backup and Recovery Task
Data Analyst Tasks
Collect, analyze, and report data to meet customer needs.
Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting.
Collect customer requirements, determine technical issues, and design reports to meet data analysis needs
Generic Training FAQs
- Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
- CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
- Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
- Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
- Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
- Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
- Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
- Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
- Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
- Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
- Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
- Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
- Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
- Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
- Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice.
- For USD payment, trainee can pay by Paypal and Bank of America
- Bank payments from anywhere in USA
- Money orders
- International Wire transfer
- ACH transfers
- Chase Quickpay
- Bank of America transfers
- Wells Fargo Surepay
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Instalment option is also available
- We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
- Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
- Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
Generic Placement FAQs
1. Resume Assistance – We help you with preparing a very good and presentable Resume using your past experience and the Real project based Case studies. We also help you how to represent your resume and answer project based questions, module based technical questions, and behavioral questions. After you are done with this process, you will be very confident with representing you resume
2. Interview preparation Assistance – We provide you mock interview videos, Interview faqs and project based documents. We then guide you step by step to take an interview and clear it
3. Certification Assistance – We provide you with Certification dumps from past certifications, and a step-by-step guide and resources to appear for the Certification
4. After all these are completed, we work with you and the 50+ sister consulting companies we are aligned with to get you a job interview.
- Bad Communication skills
- No Relevant Work experience in resume
- Visa Status (Work permit)
- Location constraint (Exemption to few Skills)
- High salary expectations
- Nationality (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – For specific nationalities)
- SEX (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – If the candidate is expectant mother, recruiters will not consider these prospects for more than 3 months projects)
- If candidate does not respond to recruiters Calls, VMs, Emails would be considered as an uninterested candidate
- Circulation of resume online with the help of job portals
- Assisting in marketing of resume with other Sister consulting company’s help
- Not ready to Modify resume
- Eager to get placed without subject knowledge
- Rude/Not cooperative with recruiters
- Expecting Spoon feeding
- Looking for only remote positions
- Expecting proxy Interviews
- Not ready to sign a contract with vendor for resume marketing
- Associate degree not valid