|Start Date||Duration||Time (CST)||Type||Instructor-Led Live||Price||Enroll|
|30-May-2017||55 Hrs (4 Weeks)||07:30 PM - 09:30 PM||Online||MODE OF TRAINING||$ 799
DevOps Certification Training
DevOps is a software development method which is a combination of new emerging trends from the collision of two major trends i.e. Agile System Administration and Agile Operations. This is a practice of development and operation engineers to collaborate and work together from design to production support in the entire service lifecycle. It has strong affinities with Agile and Lean approaches to make more impetus and to laid IT Operations like communication, collaboration, automation and integration. DevOps appreciates the fact that software tools need interdependency and it’s unique software development achieve superior operational performance by eliminating the hurdles.
All Courses Idea
DevOps software development practice is best known for its collaboration guidance combining Development and System Operations to achieve the capability to communicate, collaborate, integrate and automate to enhance the workflow between IT operation professionals and software developers for faster development and deployment. Our online training course helps you to master various operations and development within an organization to make the lifecycle of an application faster and more predictable for both Developers and Operations team.
Did You Know?
1.Walt Disney, one of the world’s largest media companies, adopted DevOps practices to embrace automation, cross-team collaboration, agile and lean methodologies and data-driven business intelligence to perform digital online operations and to achieve transformation and acceleration in Disney business successfully.
2. After Amazon had deployed DevOps, the engineers were allowed to scale capacity up or down incrementally and they could deploy code every 11.7 seconds on average which results in decrease in the number, duration of outages and increase in revenue.
3. DevOps, a hybrid of development and operations is a new field, recognizing that software development, quality assurance, and IT operations all depend on each other to improve operational performance.
Why learn and get Certified in DevOps?
1.DevOps salaries are on the rise. Over 76% of respondents reported an increase in 2014 earnings compared to 2013, while 22% reported no change. The median salary for a DevOps professional is $105,600.
2.DevOps Career has approximately 62% of job stability with the increasing market value.
3.It Builds the relation between the development and operations directly by providing systems into production reliably, rapidly and safely to transfer the business operations faster and decrease the risk of production changes.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1.Understand the concepts and importance of DevOps
2.Understand the need for DevOps in day-to-day real-time problems
3. Implement the DevOps concepts and practices including Agile, IT Service Management and Lean
4.Implement Automated System Update, Installations and Deployments
5.Build Automation by applying DevOps in an Enterprise environment
6. Learn Virtualization Concepts
7. Define and understand the critical success factors and key performance indicators
There are no specific prerequisites to become a DevOps practitioner. However, anyone with IT experience or basic networking and Linux knowledge can become a DevOps practitioner.
Who should attend this Training?
This is one of the most valued and respected IT professionals whose market demand is growing rapidly with the emergence of new job roles. This professional certification course is ideally suited for:
1. DevOps Architect
4.Software Developers and Architects
6. Integration Specialist
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the DevOps Practitioner course (DevOps Foundation). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in DevOps, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
- 1. DevOps
- 2. DevOps Role
- 3.DevOps Necessities
- 4. DevOps Problems & Solutions
- 5. Making a DevOps Transition
- 6.Identifying cultural impediments and overcoming it
- 7.Building Accountability and Trust
- 8.Understanding the Infrastructure layouts and its Challenges
- 9.Understand Scalability and Availability
- 10.Networking Concepts from an enterprise perspective
- 1. Working of DNS Server at Internet Scale
- 2.DNS Installation
- 3.DNS Configuration
- 4.DNS Tuning and Geolocation
- 5.Understand Web Servers like Apache
- 6.Ngnix and their differences
- 7.Configure Apache and Nginx for the Enterprise
- 8.Load Balancing through HA Proxy and Setup NFS for storage presentation
- 1.Installation of Linux Servers using PXE boot or kick start method
- 2.Yum repository setup and Automatic system updates
- 3.Configuration of SVN and GIT
- 1. Operating System tuning concepts and it's Concerns
- 2. Types of Disk Schedulers
- 3. Performance and Use Cases
- 4. Network tuning Parameters and their Influence
- 5.Understand the Security at the OS and Network level
- 6.Configure Linux Firewall and other security aspects for a secured environment
- 1.Conditions for End-of-Life of a product or service
- 1. Infrastructure as Code
- 2. Ansible Installation
- 3.Ansible Communication framework
- 4.Ansible Playbooks
- 5.Ansible Inventory/Dynamic Inventory
- 6.Ansible Patterns
- 7.SALTStack States
- 8.SLS and Top files
- 11.Templating Modules
- 1.Chef Recipes
- 2.Chef Cookbooks
- 3.Chef Architecture
- 4.Tools - Knife & Scripting
- 5.Chef Development Kit (ChefDK)
- 1.Introduction to various logging tools
- 2.Understand System auditing
- 3.Install and Configure Nagios Monitoring for the Infrastructure
- 4.Installation of Tomcat Server and examples
- 5.Understand Openssl and Openssh details
- 6.Understand rsync for backups
- 7.Understand Commands like: lsof
- 9.Understand Openssl and Openssh details
- 10.Understand Virtual Memory
- 19.Disk commands like - df, du, mkfs, tune2fs, fdisk, dd, Understand /etc/fstab
- 20.Mount commands
About DevOps Certification
SDevOps is a software development method which is a combination of new emerging trends from the collision of two major trends i.e. Agile System Administration and Agile Operations. This is a practice of development and operation engineers to collaborate and work together from design to production support in the entire service lifecycle. This certification provides an introduction to DevOps that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation to improve the workflow between software developers and IT operation professionals.
Certified Practitioner – DevOps Foundation Level Certification
1.Basic understanding of Linux/Unix system concepts
2. Familiarity with Command Line Interface (CLI)
3. Familiarity with a Text Editor
4. Experience with managing systems/applications/infrastructure or with deployments/automation
1.Exam duration is 60 minutes
2.There are 40 Multiple Choice Questions
3.Passing mark is 65 percent
This certification is the pre-requisite for the DevOps Practitioner series of courses.
Two Thumbs Up for CoursesIT for providing such an excellent training program for an DevOps. With their help, I have learned and gained so much knowledge about the profession. They had been a great resource and I would definately recommend it anyone -Aishwarya Aradhya
Anyone out there looking for a IT INDUSTRY training can please GO for CoursesIT . The trainers and coordinator like LAKSHMI are very experienced and can guide YOU with all the problems YOU have in IT INDUSTRY. so please walk into CoursesIT -Sunil
I have completed my devops training with CoursesIT and the trainer Arun was Excellent. I am very much impressed with how he clearly explained the concepts, he is very knowledgeable and he gives enough materials which is very helpful. -Abhishek
DevOps Training FAQs
The most popular DevOps tools are mentioned below:
2.Jenkins : Continuous Integration tool
3.Selenium : Continuous Testing tool
4.Puppet, Chef, Ansible : Configuration Management and Deployment tools
5.Nagios : Continuous Monitoring tool
6.Docker : Containerization tool
1.Continuous software delivery
2.Less complex problems to fix
3.Faster resolution of problems
4.Faster delivery of features
5.More stable operating environments
6.More time available to add value (rather than fix/maintain)
1.Increase deployment frequency
2.Lower failure rate of new releases
3.Shortened lead time between fixes
4.Faster mean time to recovery in the event of new release crashing
Devops Placement FAQs
1.Coding or scripting
3.Communicating and collaborating with others
2.Operations — those who work with developers on production needs and help support the application in production. This role may lessen over time as developers become more operations aware, or it may remain a dedicated role.
3.Product Owner/Product Manager — the “owner” of the application in development that specifies what should be done each iteration, prioritizing the list of “requirements.”
4.Designer — studies how users interact with the software and systematically designs ways to improve that interaction. For user-facing applications this also includes visual design”.
2.Configure and deploy virtual or cloud servers(potentially)
3.Deploy their applications
4.Monitor application and system health
5.Respond to applications problems as they arise.
in Operations team in an enterprise?” cs_accordian_icon=”fa-plus-circle” icon=”Choose Icon”] DevOps is evolving into letting the operations team focus on the infrastructure and IT policies while empowering the developers to exercise tremendous ownership from the OS level and up. With a solid infrastructure developers can own the application stack, build it, deploy it, and cover much if not all of its support. This enables development teams to be more self-service and independent of a busy centralized operations team. DevOps enables more agility, better efficiency, and ultimately a higher level of service to their customers.
Generic Training FAQs
1. Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
2. Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
3. Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
1. Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) –
2. Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) –
3. Self-paced Video Training (SPVT) –
1. Operating System: Windows XP or newer
2. Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
3. CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
4. Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
5. Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
6. Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
7. Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
8. Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
1. Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
2. Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
3. Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
4. Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
5. Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
6. Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
7. Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
8. Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice.
2. Bank payments from anywhere in USA
3. Money orders
4. International Wire transfer
5. ACH transfers
6. Chase Quickpay
7. Bank of America transfers
8. Wells Fargo Surepay
9. Credit Card
10. Debit Card
11. Net Banking
1. Instalment option is also available
2. We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
1. Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
2. Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
Generic Placement FAQs
1. Resume Assistance – We help you with preparing a very good and presentable Resume using your past experience and the Real project based Case studies. We also help you how to represent your resume and answer project based questions, module based technical questions, and behavioral questions. After you are done with this process, you will be very confident with representing you resume
2. Interview preparation Assistance – We provide you mock interview videos, Interview faqs and project based documents. We then guide you step by step to take an interview and clear it
3. Certification Assistance – We provide you with Certification dumps from past certifications, and a step-by-step guide and resources to appear for the Certification
4. After all these are completed, we work with you and the 50+ sister consulting companies we are aligned with to get you a job interview.
With Regards to Pay, It all depends on client, location, job market and number of Layers involved in your payroll. The pay might vary from $50-55k per annum for BA and $60-65K for Java/Informatics/Hadoop/Salesforce/SAP Consultant. But if we get a better rate, we surely pay better too. Our Idea is to get you started on a job. We advise you take up the first job offered, wet your feet, get some experience and then can demand whatever rate later.
It is quite a challenge for us to get First Project for you, hence we suggest you focus towards working hard and aiming for the first project instead of worrying about the pay.
We work with 50+ Sister consulting companies. Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company in 24 hours. You will always have an opportunity to work with another sister consulting company, if you don’t like them regarding resume marketing.
Here we don’t ignore you after the training. If you are interested, we will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to get that skills. Well it’s always a give and take. We do our best to get interviews and you must work towards it. In job market there are huge requirements for various positions/job-roles, but we need to send candidates who are thoroughly prepared to face the interviews.
Try to be flexible regarding location and salary rates at least for first project. So that you can expect good number of interviews early.
1. Bad Communication skills
2. No Relevant Work experience in resume
3. Visa Status (Work permit)
4. Location constraint (Exemption to few Skills)
5. High salary expectations
6. Nationality (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – For specific nationalities)
7. SEX (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – If the candidate is expectant mother, recruiters will not consider these prospects for more than 3 months projects)
8. If candidate does not respond to recruiters Calls, VMs, Emails would be considered as an uninterested candidate
9. Circulation of resume online with the help of job portals
10. Assisting in marketing of resume with other Sister consulting company’s help
11. Not ready to Modify resume
12. Eager to get placed without subject knowledge
13. Rude/Not cooperative with recruiters
14. Expecting Spoon feeding
15. Looking for only remote positions
16. Expecting proxy Interviews
17. Not ready to sign a contract with vendor for resume marketing
18. Associate degree not valid