SAP launched Cash Management powered by SAP HANA to satisfy customers’ demands for accurate and timely cash flow information. Which merges the analytical capabilities and big data power of SAP HANA with the attractive user interface (UI) of SAP Fiori. Cash Management powered by SAP HANA training program mainly focuses on demystifying few crucial concepts like understanding the techniques that an organization incorporates while fetching a real-time overview of their bank accounts with workflow capabilities, managing signatories, limits and risks.
SAP Cash Management provides notable improvements for the preceding ERP offering for Cash Management, Bank Account Management and Liquidity Management, also introduces new treasury capabilities like Hedge Accounting, Commodity Management, Risk and Portfolio Analysis. This treasury solution can be incorporated as a part of SAP Simple Finance, either in the cloud or on-premise. With the invade of Cash Management, SAP exhibits the significance of real-time insight and intuitive design in a fragile area of finance. Cash Management powered by HANA certification and training program mainly focuses on helping trainees in understanding SAP cash management functions, attaining an ability to implement Cash Operations and Liquidity Management.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Understand the new technologies based on S/4HANA Finance which enable the treasury transformation
2. Upskill in Operational Cash Management (Cash Position and Disposition) concepts
3. Gain knowledge on core concepts like Bank Account Management, Liquidity Management and Electronic Bank Statement
4. Attain ability to process Manual Bank Statements and Electronic Bank Statements
1. A graduate with practical knowledge of SAP Financial Accounting is preferred.
Who should attend this Training?
This comprehensive course is meant for professionals who aspire to build their career in Finance industry. This professional certification course is best suited for:
1. Application Consultant
2. Business Analyst
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Cash Management powered by HANA. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting trained in Cash Management powered by HANA helps you in acquiring knowledge of the necessary skills to be an effective Finance Professional. On successful completion of the course, trainee will be awarded course completion certificate.
- Describing SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA
- Defining the Functions of SAP Cash Management
- Processing Memo Records
- Managing Check Deposit Transactions
- Processing Manual Bank StatementsPost-processing Manual Bank Statements
- Processing Electronic Bank StatementsPost-processing Electronic Bank Statements
- Using the Bank Account Management Solution
- Using Cash Operations
- Using Liquidity Management
At the end of your course, you will work on a real time Project Case Study . You will receive a Problem Statement along with a dataset to work. Once you are successfully through with the Case Study (reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance-based grading. If your project is not approved in 1st attempt, you can take additional assistance to understand the concepts better and reattempt the Case Study free of cost.
There are currently no Reviews For SAP Cash Management powered by HANA Certification Training.
Cash Management Powered By HANA FAQs
Cash management is a submodule of Treasury that may be utilized as a planning tool for cash control and for reliable, up-to-date liquidity analysis of the company.
. Bank statements, manual planning, cash position, liquidity forecast
. Cash concentration = allows companies to maximize their cash pooling strategy with various cash accounts
. Loans, transfers and deposits from TM
. Manually planned items from CM
. Liquidity forecast – reproduces the activity in sub-ledger accounts, projecting cash inflows and outflows in 1-24 weeks time frame. It receives data from AR, AP, FI, MM, SD, TM. The example of data flowing there is
. Invoices from FI or MM and SD (including parked documents),
. Securities related receivables and payables from TM,
. Down payment requests from FI,
. Manually planned items from CM, etc.
Planning levels explain the origin of the data in Cash management, reflect typical financial transactions (e.g., F0-posting to a bank account in FI, AP-payment advices) and thus enable users to better estimate its reliability
Cash Management services include physical cash & check collection from your business premises to our designated cash centers and a host of online cash management solutions.
Online cash management services include online, sweeping, pooling, transfers, payroll management, and bill payments.
Recipients must monitor their own cash drawdowns and those of their subrecipients to assure substantial compliance to the standards of timing and amount of advances.
Recipients must monitor their own cash drawdowns and those of their subrecipients to assure substantial compliance to the standards of timing and amount of advances.
Generic Training FAQs
coursesit provides Role-based Instructor Led Live and Self Paced Video Training and certification programs by industry expert trainer’s using Online meeting tools like Citrix GotoWebinar.
We provide three different modes of training:
1. Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
2. Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
3. Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
Picture – Click on the below links to know the differences between live training, video training, self-paced video
1. Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) –
2. Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) –
3. Self-paced Video Training (SPVT) –
What are the Technical Requirement for taking the Online Live training
1. Operating System: Windows XP or newer
2. Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
3. CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
4. Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
5. Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
6. Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
7. Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
8. Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
1Mbps of internet speed is recommended to attend the live classes. Even with lesser internet speed students can attend live session.
Some of the major benefits are:
1. Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
2. Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
3. Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
4. Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
5. Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
6. Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
7. Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
8. Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice.
All Instructors from coursesit are working professionals from leading organizations who have minimum of 8 years of real-time consulting experience working on live projects and good subject knowledge. They have minimum 3+ years of experience in training. Most of our trainers are Certified professionals as well and help the students to get certified.
Yes, you will be working on the case-studies/project which helps you to implement the gained skills and knowledge practically towards the end of the training workshop.
Trainee can choose any of the following payment methods to enrol our training program:
1. For USD payment, trainee can pay by Paypal and Bank of America
2. Bank payments from anywhere in USA
3. Money orders
4. International Wire transfer
5. ACH transfers
6. Chase Quickpay
7. Bank of America transfers
8. Wells Fargo Surepay
9. Credit Card
10. Debit Card
11. Net Banking
1. Instalment option is also available
2. We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
Since most of our trainers are working professional themselves, we provide Instructor-led Live training as per the following schedules and try to complete 8-10 hrs of Live training per week:
1. Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
2. Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
You can Raise a Ticket from the Blog and a Support team member will respond to your query. We help 24×7 through our ticketing system.
Once the session is complete, all the session videos will be uploaded on the blog. You can access the missed session videos on the blog. The videos recordings and access to the training blog is available to you for 6 months. The materials access thru Google drive repository is available to you for lifetime.
After the session is complete, all the session videos are uploaded for you to view using the blog. You can access the blog from any device (laptop, tablets, mobile phone) connected to internet and watch the videos.
Yes, as a sample we can surely provide you some videos from previous workshops.
In ILLT, you have an option to attend the live classes of other trainers. But, this has to be informed to the respective co-ordinators before completing three live sessions. In case of ILVT and SPVT, you have an option to access other trainer’s videos on raising request to the co-ordinators and support team. But the access to the previously shared videos will be restricted.
To know more about our Terms of Service including the Refund and Cancellation policy, please visit our webpage,
The soft copy of course completion certificate from coursesit will be sent to you via e-mail after your training completion. Here is a Sample,
Once you have enrolled to the training program, our support team will send an email to your registered Email ID. The video link in an e-mail explains how to login to the training blog and access the training program and content. This takes less than 2-3 hrs.
We will help you to setup Virtual Machine in your System with local access. The detailed installation guides will be provided for setting up the environment. In case your system doesn’t meet the prerequisites e.g. 4GB RAM, you will be provided remote access to the Server for the practicals. For any doubt, the 24*7 support team will promptly assist you.
Most of our courses are designed to get you a job first and are also geared for you to get certified. After the course completion, your trainer will provide all details about the certification you can appear for the qualifications of each. We also provide you with Certification faqs and dumps from past certification exams. Our trainers help each and every student in getting them certified.
Enroll to our Self paced video training. Video Explanation – What is Self Paced Video Training –
Our corporate office is located in West Des Moines, Iowa. And our mailing address is mentioned on the “Contact Us” page of our website.
We cannot share the trainers Linkedin profile but we surely can send you a screenshot of it. This is because the trainer don’t want to be contacted through inmail as they themselves are Sr. consultants/Solution architects at reputed firms and keep very busy with work. This is something we are telling from our past experience. Rest assured, please know that the experience of the trainers are what they say. You can also attend a Live Demo webinar with the trainer and ask any question to them and get a clarity on trainer’s experience and subject knowledge.
Generic Placement FAQs
We are a training and certification company which provides excellent online, classroom and self-paced training programs. After our training is finished, this is what we provide,
1. Resume Assistance – We help you with preparing a very good and presentable Resume using your past experience and the Real project based Case studies. We also help you how to represent your resume and answer project based questions, module based technical questions, and behavioral questions. After you are done with this process, you will be very confident with representing you resume
2. Interview preparation Assistance – We provide you mock interview videos, Interview faqs and project based documents. We then guide you step by step to take an interview and clear it
3. Certification Assistance – We provide you with Certification dumps from past certifications, and a step-by-step guide and resources to appear for the Certification
4. After all these are completed, we work with you and the 50+ sister consulting companies we are aligned with to get you a job interview.
It is not a good idea to get marketed by multiple consulting companies at the same. It might take serious impact on candidature, due to duplicate resume submission by different consulting companies to same client. Some times resume might go on hold. Because of above-mentioned reasons, it is always better to work with one staffing company at one time. Once you have completed your training we will assign a staffing company for your assistance.Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company with in 24 hours.
We provide Placement Assistance. We are a training and certification company. After completion of training and Certification guidance the next step is Resume, and Interview preparation assistance. We also work with major sister consulting firms in the USA who help in provide placements. See the videos below to learn more,
Video Explanation – Resume preparation Assistance – Video Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
We only place our own students. If you have already taken the training somewhere else then we cannot help you with placement. We have more than 150 students per month that we train here, so we are very busy with our own student placements. Also, we follow certain standards in our training program and are very comfortable placing our own trained students because of the training structure we follow and the course we cover and the trainer we have. Our training follows a Role based approach.
Unfortunately, We do not provide such services. We are a leading training firm and we train you and get you better in that skill chosen by you. We will share frequently asked interview questions to you. We assist you in preparing yourself with the help of Mock Interviews to understand how to take up an interview call but we do not take (proxy interview) interviews on your behalf. We will make sure you will face interviews as experienced consultant with confidence by providing best role-based training. We will make sure that you don’t require a proxy interview.
We will share sample resumes for reference and we will guide you to prepare best professional looking resume. But we will not draft your resume due to legal restrictions. It is your resume and whatever you submit as your resume, we will market the same. Interviewer picks the questions from your resume only. You will answer all the interviewer’s questions with confidence, If you put your efforts to prepare resume. We have plenty of sample resumes. Hardly it will take less than a minute to send modified resume to you. But trust me you will find difficulty by searching answers in interview because of that resume.
Sure, you can have preferences though we prefer you keep it open. Relocation really opens up the prospects and helps us place you faster. Recruiters/Sister consulting firms shows much interest if you are flexible to relocate anywhere in USA. But people do have preferences, we do understand that. For a best candidate, location Preferences is not a big hurdle. Candidate can expect more interview calls if he/she market themselves, than a candidate who is depending on only one recruiter or one Sister consulting company. Here we are not trying to ignore you after the training. We will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to that skill.
Since we are a Consulting company, we make money when you do get placed by us so we prefer that you get placed as early as possible. But normally we start our marketing and placement process during your “After the training” Phase.
Sooner you are prepared, better for both parties. We will give you deadlines to accomplish goals and our placement team will actively work with you from there-on. Placements can be quick considering the job market situation.
We do not offer any job guarantees. But we surely do offer certification guarantee if you attend your classes regularly, complete all quizzes and assignments and Case Study/Project at the end. No Company can ever guarantee a job. We can assist, not guarantee jobs. We do our best to get the good number of interview calls through our 50+ sister consulting companies we work with. But we do require your efforts for the same. We can guarantee that.
The idea is very simple – Get better at concepts and with our resume and interview assistance, clear an interview and get a job. There is no shortcut to this.
Job Market is good at the moment, there are ample job opportunities that awaits you, however more the job opportunities, higher the competition.
With Regards to Pay, It all depends on client, location, job market and number of Layers involved in your payroll. The pay might vary from $50-55k per annum for BA and $60-65K for Java/Informatics/Hadoop/Salesforce/SAP Consultant. But if we get a better rate, we surely pay better too. Our Idea is to get you started on a job. We advise you take up the first job offered, wet your feet, get some experience and then can demand whatever rate later.
It is quite a challenge for us to get First Project for you, hence we suggest you focus towards working hard and aiming for the first project instead of worrying about the pay.
Those rates which we mentioned are approximate. It usually depends on the client, experience & number of layers in your payroll and job market. Your negotiation skills also matter.
The course fees you pay is for learning the concepts of the course we provide so you can get better and get certified and clear your interviews.
We work with 50+ Sister consulting companies. Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company in 24 hours. You will always have an opportunity to work with another sister consulting company, if you don’t like them regarding resume marketing.
Here we don’t ignore you after the training. If you are interested, we will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to get that skills. Well it’s always a give and take. We do our best to get interviews and you must work towards it. In job market there are huge requirements for various positions/job-roles, but we need to send candidates who are thoroughly prepared to face the interviews.
Try to be flexible regarding location and salary rates at least for first project. So that you can expect good number of interviews early.
We only market our own trainees and we are busy in marketing them .There is a certain way we work, our placement team will process you through the Resume Process, Mock Interviews/Interview preparation, Resume Marketing. For us to understand you better and your job requirements. We suggest you to enrolling/registering our training program and go through us to get marketed.
First of all we DONT suggest or advise anyone to fake their resumes. Since we provide Role-based training, you will be provided with Real-time project based Assignments and Case Studies. This will help you understand about your roles and responsibilities in an actual project scenario. Most of our students use this as experience and update same on their resume as a project; In addition to that our candidates are provided with various other real-time project based case studies. Post their BA Training, while re-drafting the resume, we suggest the candidates to stress on BA skills learnt out of their previous work experience as a QA. This will help focus on the BA skills to secure a BA job more easily.It is a challenge for us place a fresher.
No, we don’t charge for it. Even you don’t need to pay to our sister consulting companies who assist you with Resume preparation assistance, Interview Preparation assistance and lastly Placement. Video Explanation – Resume preparation Assistance –
Video Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
Yes. We do work with TN Visa holder who are living in USA. We will work with students who has valid work permit in USA and who are living in USA. But we do not provide services to get TN VISA (Immigration support). As of now, we only have clients in USA and don’t provide services in Mexico/Canada.
Yes. we do help for H1B Transfer with the help of our Vendors (sister consulting companies). They only transfer your H1B once finding a project for you.
It is completely depend up on the job opening
If you get placed through our sister consulting companies, we will provide on the job support. If you get placed on your own, we don’t. It is up to the trainer whether he wants to give you the support or not. If he wants then, he will charge for that separately.
Please find the below mentioned points. Recruiters ignore candidate for below mention reasons.
1. Bad Communication skills
2. No Relevant Work experience in resume
3. Visa Status (Work permit)
4. Location constraint (Exemption to few Skills)
5. High salary expectations
6. Nationality (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – For specific nationalities)
7. SEX (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – If the candidate is expectant mother, recruiters will not consider these prospects for more than 3 months projects)
8. If candidate does not respond to recruiters Calls, VMs, Emails would be considered as an uninterested candidate
9. Circulation of resume online with the help of job portals
10. Assisting in marketing of resume with other Sister consulting company’s help
11. Not ready to Modify resume
12. Eager to get placed without subject knowledge
13. Rude/Not cooperative with recruiters
14. Expecting Spoon feeding
15. Looking for only remote positions
16. Expecting proxy Interviews
17. Not ready to sign a contract with vendor for resume marketing
18. Associate degree not valid
It is illegal to charge a candidate for H1B. We will take care of your H1B fee If you get placed through our sister consulting companies.
Most of the USA companies consider only your USA experience. But it may vary. If the company needs to close the position soon or the skill has much demand in the job market, then they only check how strong you are in subject.
Once you are done with your training, we will assist you in all the best possible ways to get you Interview calls. We assist in Resume Assistance, mock interviews/Interview preparation etc. Once you get through Interview faqs, then we market your resume. If you cooperate with our vendor and flexible regarding location and rates, then there are high chances to get placed maximum in 2-3 months.
As per our company policy we do not offer the option of payment after placement because you are paying for the services of training and certification learning and not for placement services. After the training process which involves resume preparation assistance, interview preparation assistance and placement services through our sister consulting companies are offered to you as a free service.
However you may approach several other institutes online that offer this option, if you are looking for one. We would be more than happy to help you If you need a quality training.
We have this company policy of charging UPFRONT for the training.
We do our best to our trainees who ever reaching us for placement assistance. Trainees they themselves get placed and market themselves during the training itself. Most of the trainees will not give chance to us to market them. Because they don’t want to sign a contract and work on ratio basis. But 100% we provide placement assistance to the trainees who reach us.
We don’t have any direct clients. Because we are not into core consulting services. We work with consulting companies for placement assistance. We are tie up with 50+ consulting companies. They will market your resume to their clients.
We don’t have liberty to share our sister concern company names, unless until you enroll with us at least for a video training. After completing the training we will assign a consulting company for assistance.