|Start Date||Duration||Time (CST)||Type||MODE OF TRAINING||Price||Enroll|
|26-May-2017||50 Hrs (5 Weeks)||07:30 PM - 09:30 PM||Online||ILLT||$ 650 |
Apache Spark with Scala / Python and Apache Storm Certification Training
With businesses generating big data at a very high pace, leveraging meaningful business insights by analysing the data is very crucial. There are wide varieties of big data processing alternatives like Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Scala, Python and so on. This technology is, “lightning fast cluster computing solution” for big data processing as it brings the evolutionary change in big data processing by providing streaming capabilities by fast data analysis. Training offers the required expertise to carry out large-scale data processing using resilient distributed dataset or APIs. Also, trainees will gain experience in stream processing big data technology of Apache Storm and master the essential skills on different APIs such as Spark Streaming, GraphX Programming, Spark SQL, Machine Learning Programming, and Shell Scripting.
**SPECIAL OFFER: Basics of Hadoop is covered in this course. Hadoop Developer Training Videos provided. This course will help you with Cloudera CCA175 Certification.
All Courses Idea
Apache Spark, a data processing engine is a well-known open-source cluster computing framework for fast and flexible large-scale data analysis. Scala, a scalable and multi-paradigm programming language which supports functional object-oriented programming and a very strong static type system implemented for developing applications like web services. Apache Storm is a well-developed, powerful, distributed, real-time computation system for enterprise-grade big data analysis. Python, a flexible and powerful language with simple syntax, readability and has powerful libraries for data analysis and manipulation.
Did you Know?
1. IBM announced its grand plans to dedicate and invest a large amount of research, education and development resources to Apache Spark projects which made its client companies to promote Spark.
2. Scala, the next wave of computation engines has taken over the world of fast data which rely on speed data processing and process event streams in real-time and used by companies like Apple, Twitter, and Coursera.
3. Python is implemented for rapid prototyping of complex applications and also used as a glue language for connecting up the pieces of complex solutions such as web pages, databases, and Internet sockets.
4. Apache Storm, a fault-tolerant framework has a benchmark, which clocked it at over a million tuples processed per second per node that guarantees a well-processed data.
Why learn and get Certified?
Apache Spark with Scala/Python and Apache Storm training would equip with skill sets to become specialist in Spark and Scala along Storm with python since it will impact with the below-mentioned features:
1. Apache Spark is not restricted to the two-stage MapReduce paradigm and enhances the performance up to 100 times faster than Hadoop MapReduce.
2. In the last twelve months, demand for python programming expertise has increased by 96.9% in Big-Data realm.
3. Apache Storm forms the backbone of the company’s real-time processing architecture by deploying in hundreds of organizations including Twitter, Yahoo!, Spotify, Cisco, Xerox PARC and WebMD.
4. Apache Scala has matured and spawned solid support ecosystem that is successfully implemented critical business applications in most of the leading companies like LinkedIn, Foursquare, the Guardian, Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, UBS, HSBC, and Trafigura.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Understand the need for Spark in the modern Data Analytical Architecture
2. Improve knowledge on RDD features, transformations in Spark, Actions in Spark, Spark QL, Spark Streaming and its difference with Apache Storm
3. Understand the need for Hadoop 2 and its installation application of Storm for real-time analytics
4. Work with Jupiter and Zeppelin Notebooks
5. Master the concepts of Traits and OOPS in Scala
6. Learn on Storm Technology Stack and Groupings and implementing Spouts and Bolts
7. Explain and master the process of installing Spark as a standalone cluster
8. Demonstrate the use of the major Python libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, and Matplotlib to carry out different aspects of the Data Analytics process
1. Basic knowledge of any programming language and Working knowledge of Java
2. Fundamental know-how of any database, SQL, and query language for databases
3. Basic Knowledge of Data Processing
4. Working knowledge of Linux- or Unix-based system which is desirable
Who should attend this Training?
This certification is highly suitable for a wide range of professionals either aspiring to or are already in the IT domain, such as:
1. Professionals aspiring to make a career out of Big Data Analytics utilizing Python
2. Software Professionals
3. Analytics Professionals
4. ETL Developers
5. Project Managers
6. Testing Professionals
7. Other professionals who are looking for a solid foundation on open-source general purpose scripting language also can opt this training
Who should attend this Training?
This training is a foundation for aspiring professionals to embark in the field of Big Data by enhancing their skills with the latest developments around fast and efficient ever-growing data processing and ideal for:
1. IT Developers and Testers
2. Data Scientists
3. Analytics Professionals
4. Research Professionals
5. BI and Reporting Professionals
6. Students who wish to gain a thorough understanding of Apache Spark
7. Professionals aspiring for a career in field of real-time Big Data Analytics
Prepare for Certification
CoursesIT is the first to offer a combination of Apache Spark with Scala / Python and Apache Storm to prepare Professionals for the Cloudera CCA175 certification and who want to stay on top of the market demand for Data Processing and Computation. CoursesIT.us’s best in-class blended learning approach of online training combined with instructor-led training will lead to higher retention and better results from the certification.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, CoursesIT provides the virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to the trainee. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
POC 1: Analyzing Book- Crossing Data
The above dataset contains 3 sample csv file
Problem Statement: Based on Spark SQL
1. Find out the frequency of books published each year
2. Find out in which year maximum number of books were published
3. Find out how many book were published based on ranking in the year 2002
POC 2: Crime Data Analysis
Data Set: crcIPC.csv , Contains 14 column where column1 = State Name , column2 = Crime Category , and rest other column are crime reported count from 2001 to 2012
Problem Statement: Based on Spark RDD
Idea is to compare crime reported for year 2011 and 2012 for each state and for crime category Murder and to find out whether crime reported has been increased or decreased or it is same between 2011 and 2012.
POC 3: Loan Analysis
Data Set: Lending Club is an online financial community that brings together creditworthy borrowers and savvy investors to arrange loans. Since 2007, Lending Club has funded $3 Billion in loans.
1. Summarize loans by State, Credit Rating and Loan Title
2. Identify top 10 cities with maximum number of loans
3. Calculate total loan amount for each loan title in the state of New Jersey
4. Number of loans and loan amount in each month
- 1.What is Apache Spark
- 2.Understanding Lambda Architecture for Big Data Solutions
- 3.Role of Apache Spark in an ideal Lambda Architecture
- 4.Understanding Apache Spark Stack
- 5.Spark Versions
- 6.Storage Layers in Spark
- 1.Downloading Apache Spark
- 2.Installing Spark in a Single Node
- 3.Understanding Spark Execution Modes
- 4.Batch Analytics
- 5.Real Time Analytics Options
- 6.Exploring Spark Shells
- 7.Introduction to Spark Core
- 8.Setting up Spark as a Standalone Cluster
- 9.Setting up Spark with Hadoop YARN Cluster
- 1.Basics of Python
- 2.Basics of Scala
- 1.Understanding the Basic component of Spark -RDD
- 2.Creating RDDs
- 3.Operations in RDD
- 4.Creating functions in Spark and passing parameters
- 5.Understanding RDD Transformations and Actions
- 6.Understanding RDD Persistence and Caching
- 7.Examples for RDDs
- 1.Installation of Anaconda Python
- 2.Installation of Jupiter Notebook
- 3.Working with Jupiter Notebook
- 4.Installation of Zeppelin
- 5.Working with Zeppelin notebooks
- 1.Anatomy of Hadoop Cluster, Installing and Configuring Plain Hadoop
- 2.Batch v/s Real time
- 3.Limitations of Hadoop
- 1.Understanding the Key/Value Pair Paradigm
- 2.Creating a Pair RDD
- 3.Understanding Transformations on Pair RDDs
- 4.Understanding Actions on Pair RDDs
- 5.Understanding Data Partitioning in RDDs
- 1.Understanding Default File Formats supported in Spark
- 2.Understanding File systems supported by Spark
- 3.Loading data from the local file system
- 4.Loading data from HDFS using default Mechanism
- 5.Spark Properties
- 6.Spark UI
- 7.Logging in Spark
- 8.Checkpoints in Spark
- 1.Creating a HiveContext
- 2.Inferring schema with case classes
- 3.Programmatically specifying the schema
- 4.Understanding how to load and save in Parquet, JSON, RDBMS and any arbitrary source ( JDBC/ODBC)
- 5.Understanding DataFrames
- 6.Working with DataFrames
- 1.Understanding the role of Spark Streaming
- 2.Batch versus Real-time data processing
- 3.Architecture of Spark Streaming
- 4.First Spark Streaming program in Java with packaging and deploying
- 1.Anatomy of Hadoop Cluster, Installing and Configuring Plain Hadoop
- 2.What is Big Data Analytics
- 3.Batch v/s Real time
- 4.Limitations of Hadoop
- 5.Storm for Real Time Analytics
- 1.Installation of Storm
- 2.Components of Storm
- 3.Properties of Storm
- 1.Storm Running Modes
- 2.Creating First Storm Topology
- 3.Topologies in Storm
- 1.Getting Data
- 2.Bolt Lifecycle
- 3.Bolt Structure
- 4.Reliable vs Unreliable Bolts
About Apache Spark with Scala/Apache Storm with Python Certification
Apache Spark, a data processing engine is a well-known open source cluster computing framework for fast and flexible large-scale data analysis. Scala, a scalable and multi-paradigm programming language which supports functional object oriented programming and a very strong static type system implemented for developing applications like web services. Apache Storm is a well-developed, powerful, distributed, real-time computation system for enterprise grade big data analysis.
Apache Spark with Scala/Python and Apache Storm Certification Types
A well known certification authority for Apache Spark with Scala/Python and Apache Storm offers two important types of certification.
1. Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCA500))
2. Cloudera CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer Exam (CCA175)
Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCA500)
A Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCAH) certification proves that you have demonstrated your technical knowledge, skills, and ability to configure, deploy, maintain, and secure an Apache Hadoop cluster.
1. Fundamental knowledge of any programming language and Linux environment
2. Participants should know how to navigate and modify files within a Linux environment
1. Exam fees is $300
2. Exam type: Online Exam and Test centre
3. Questions: Based on Scala, Python, Java and SQL
Cloudera CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer Exam (CCA175)
A Cloudera CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer Exam (CCA175) certification requires you to write code in Scala and Python and run it on a cluster. You prove your skills where it matters most.
1. There are no prerequisites required to take any Cloudera certification exam. The CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer exam (CCA175) follows the same objectives as Cloudera Developer Training for Spark and Hadoop and the training course is an excellent preparation for the exam.
1. Exam fees is $295
2. Exam type: Online Exam and Test centre
3. Questions: Based on Scala, Python
I inquired about your Apache Spark with Scala / Storm with Python course on the internet before starting this training. I almost decided not to register for the training based on the reviews or comments raised by some individuals. I do not know
APACHE SPARK WITH SCALA/PYTHON AND APACHE STORM Training FAQs
1.Workstation or Fusion
2.VMware Player Plus
5.Easy to operate
APACHE SPARK WITH SCALA/PYTHON AND APACHE STORM PLACEMENT FAQs
1.Apache Spark Developer
3.Apache Storm Developer
1.Apache Spark Developer – $128,000
2.Scala Developer – 151,000
3.Apache Storm Developer – $116,000
4.Python Developer – $139,000
3.Machine Learning Programming
5.Shell Scripting Spark
Data Analyst Tasks
Collect, analyze, and report data to meet customer needs.
Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting.
Collect customer requirements, determine technical issues, and design reports to meet data analysis needs.
Generic Training FAQs
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
3.Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
1.Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) –
2.Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) –
3.Self-paced Video Training (SPVT) –
2.Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
3.CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
4.Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
5.Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
6.Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
7.Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
8.Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
1.Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
2.Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
3.Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
4.Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
5.Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
6.Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
7.Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
8.Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice.
1.For USD payment, trainee can pay by Paypal and Bank of America
2.Bank payments from anywhere in USA
4.International Wire transfer
7.Bank of America transfers
8.Wells Fargo Surepay
1.Instalment option is also available
2.We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
1.Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
2.Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
Generic Placement FAQs
1.Resume Assistance – We help you with preparing a very good and presentable Resume using your past experience and the Real project based Case studies. We also help you how to represent your resume and answer project based questions, module based technical questions, and behavioral questions. After you are done with this process, you will be very confident with representing you resume
2.Interview preparation Assistance – We provide you mock interview videos, Interview faqs and project based documents. We then guide you step by step to take an interview and clear it
3.Certification Assistance – We provide you with Certification dumps from past certifications, and a step-by-step guide and resources to appear for the Certification
4.After all these are completed, we work with you and the 50+ sister consulting companies we are aligned with to get you a job interview.
Because of above-mentioned reasons, it is always better to work with one staffing company at one time.
Once you have completed your training we will assign a staffing company for your assistance.Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company with in 24 hours.
Video Explanation – Resume preparation Assistance – Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
Sooner you are prepared, better for both parties. We will give you deadlines to accomplish goals and our placement team will actively work with you from there-on. Placements can be quick considering the job market situation.
With Regards to Pay, It all depends on client, location, job market and number of Layers involved in your payroll. The pay might vary from $50-55k per annum for BA and $60-65K for Java/Informatics/Hadoop/Salesforce/SAP Consultant. But if we get a better rate, we surely pay better too. Our Idea is to get you started on a job. We advise you take up the first job offered, wet your feet, get some experience and then can demand whatever rate later.
It is quite a challenge for us to get First Project for you, hence we suggest you focus towards working hard and aiming for the first project instead of worrying about the pay.
We work with 50+ Sister consulting companies. Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company in 24 hours. You will always have an opportunity to work with another sister consulting company, if you don’t like them regarding resume marketing.
Here we don’t ignore you after the training. If you are interested, we will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to get that skills. Well it’s always a give and take. We do our best to get interviews and you must work towards it. In job market there are huge requirements for various positions/job-roles, but we need to send candidates who are thoroughly prepared to face the interviews.
Try to be flexible regarding location and salary rates at least for first project. So that you can expect good number of interviews early.
Video Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance –
1.Bad Communication skills
2.No Relevant Work experience in resume
3.Visa Status (Work permit)
4.Location constraint (Exemption to few Skills)
5.High salary expectations
6.Nationality (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – For specific nationalities)
7.SEX (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – If the candidate is expectant mother, recruiters will not consider these prospects for more than 3 months projects)
8.If candidate does not respond to recruiters Calls, VMs, Emails would be considered as an uninterested candidate
9.Circulation of resume online with the help of job portals
10.Assisting in marketing of resume with other Sister consulting company’s help
11.Not ready to Modify resume
12.Eager to get placed without subject knowledge
13.Rude/Not cooperative with recruiters
14.Expecting Spoon feeding
15.Looking for only remote positions
16.Expecting proxy Interviews
17.Not ready to sign a contract with vendor for resume marketing
18.Associate degree not valid
However you may approach several other institutes online that offer this option, if you are looking for one. We would be more than happy to help you If you need a quality training.